2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

34 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

So if the Magic go Banchero the Smith drop ends at pick 2 right? 3 if hell freezes over? Cause he’d be one hell of an add next to Sabonis.

I think it's almost guaranteed that Paolo, Chet, and Jabari go top 3 in some order like Cade, Jalen, and Mobley last year.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Would be interesting to see although I doubt it's legit since the Kings had Murray go out to dinner with Fox/Sabonis.

It’s looking more and more like it’s Murray. Like the kid enough and think he’ll be a good compliment off of Fox and Ox. But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t bummed we ain’t making a trade and shaking things up. 
Mitchell - Fox - Barnes - Murray - Sabonis

Doesn’t scream playoffs or bust, which was highly unlikely to begin with, but that’s not even much of an attempt.

15 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

It’s looking more and more like it’s Murray. Like the kid enough and think he’ll be a good compliment off of Fox and Ox. But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t bummed we ain’t making a trade and shaking things up. 
Mitchell - Fox - Barnes - Murray - Sabonis

Doesn’t scream playoffs or bust, which was highly unlikely to begin with, but that’s not even much of an attempt.

I think you guys would still be best suited to take Ivey #4 if he's on the board and then dangle him in trades. Even if you end up with Murray I think you guys will be actively shopping Barnes/Holmes this offseason.