2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

35 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, the unrealistic ones sure.  The only way that the Lakers can get them is if they go full Harden, and even then that's not likely.

It sounds like the Lakers are preparing to run it back with Russ. They reportedly don't want to give up additional assets to move him or buy him out.

Just now, DirtyDez said:

Is there any amount of picks a team would take for the #1 pick next year?  The Thunder could be stacked going forward…

Giddey

SGA

Dort

Jabari

Wembanyama 

OKC will end up with Chet Holmgren and I'm sure it could be had but would probably cost premium draft capital and a good young player. 

55 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It sounds like the Lakers are preparing to run it back with Russ. They reportedly don't want to give up additional assets to move him or buy him out.

Yeah I read that during there coaching search questions on how they’d use Russ was a focal point.  However this isn’t my first go around for NBA offseason, Lebron and his team will whine enough that some going nowhere team will make a trade that in no way whatsoever benefits them in order to help bron out

7 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Do we have a definitive answer on if a team can just stand in a line and hand the ball to each other at an extreme height all the way down the court? 

Not until we can see the Thunder unleash it. Seeing Lauri/Mobley/Allen play extended minutes gives me some faith that Chet/Victor would be a solid duo.

30 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Yeah I read that during there coaching search questions on how they’d use Russ was a focal point.  However this isn’t my first go around for NBA offseason, Lebron and his team will whine enough that some going nowhere team will make a trade that in no way whatsoever benefits them in order to help bron out

Russ $47M is difficult to move unless you're attaching additional assets. 

2 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Is there any amount of picks a team would take for the #1 pick next year?  The Thunder could be stacked going forward…

Giddey

SGA

Dort

Jabari

Wembanyama 

im willing to bet whoever ends up with the first pick isnt trading the pick for future draft selections.