Worst Thing the USA Has Done to the UK Since the Boston Teaparty - WK8 GDT

Mastercheddaar

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Things to keep an eye on this week:

Who starts at QB? Might they find a British bloke over there that’s more qualified than Kizer/whomever else?

Will watching the Browns singlehandedly keep another continent from wanting an NFL football team of their own?

I'm 6'3, 220. I look the part but have a skill set comparable to Phil Dawson. I also do a solid job on All-Madden difficulty.

This likely makes me at least as qualified as Kizer/Kessler/Hogan.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They're a good group, not overly serious.

There are some fan bases here that are barely tolerable.

Yeah I was trying to be funny.

Or was I?

Honestly we're 0-7 so we're barely tolerable.

I'm more of a Packer fan fan though. Now those guys, they get it.

37 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

The Browns are expected to announce DeShone Kizer will be their starting quarterback for Sunday.

https://scout.com/nfl/vikings/Article/Minnesota-Vikings-WR-Jarius-Wright-was-the-gamer-within-the-game-109421233

against a Mike Zimmer defense, hoo boy...

Kizer sat almost 2 quarters I think he should be ready now.

Seriously I don't even know what is going on in Hue's head right now. 5 straight games from Kizer with a 50.1 rating or lower, he either isn't ready yet or is just really bad. Either way let someone who is currently less bad in there for a few weeks and then give the keys back to Kizer for the stretch.

9 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Am I the only one that is scared to death of Danielle Hunter and Everson Griffen? :/

In the midst of this stingy play, defensive end Everson Griffen had two sacks [against Baltimore], giving him at least one in each of the Vikings’ first seven games. Griffen has nine sacks, putting him on pace to finish the season with 21.

Griffen: “I’m just going out there and beating my man when I get the opportunity with the help of the defensive line. I’m just trying to do my job at a high level.”

http://www.twincities.com/2017/10/22/everson-griffen-anthony-barr-sparking-ferocious-vikings-defense/

Archived