Worst Thing the USA Has Done to the UK Since the Boston Teaparty - WK8 GDT

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I just read what Kenny Britt had to say about London. Just when I thought I couldn't hate the man any more. Ignorant fool.

Is there not a way to leave him stranded on an island in the middle of the Atlantic?

I'm not going to kill the guy for having an opinion, even if it's an ignorant one.

I guess I'm just not sure what he provides right now? Between the poor play and negative lockeroom vibes, why is he still here? 

On 10/26/2017 at 3:34 AM, Aztec Hammer said:

Last night West Ham were playing our hated rivals, Tottenham in the Cup. We were the away team but the game was at Wembley as Tottenham use it as their home stadium whilst they redevelop their ground this year. We were 2-0 down in the second half and 150-1 odds to win.

We scored 3 goals in 15 minutes and won 3-2, knocking them out of the Cup. 

This was the reaction of the West Ham fans as the winning goal went in, filmed from the Tottenham end. The top tier is empty as this fixture often results in a lot of violence. Away fans in this country get herded and treated like pigs by the governing authorities, segregated. But last night we took over Wembley. Beer flying all over the place - mental scenes. Another little thing... notice the "Pittsburgh Spurs" on Tottenham's advertising boards - says it all about them. So glad I'm West Ham and Cleveland instead. 

Unreal. It's now made me believe the Browns are going to win on Sunday. I can feel it.

Haha that’s awesome!

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'm not going to kill the guy for having an opinion, even if it's an ignorant one.

I guess I'm just not sure what he provides right now? Between the poor play and negative lockeroom vibes, why is he still here? 

He had the exact same opinion about Paris. And decided he hated everything about the country even though he admitted he's "never even left the resort" whenever he's ventured outside of America.

I really hope we cut this dope. My least favourite Brown in a while and that's a competitive bracket!

4 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

He had the exact same opinion about Paris. And decided he hated everything about the country even though he admitted he's "never even left the resort" whenever he's ventured outside of America.

I really hope we cut this dope. My least favourite Brown in a while and that's a competitive bracket!

You have to be a special kind of idiot to travel to Paris and never leave a hotel.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You have to be a special kind of idiot to travel to Paris and never leave a hotel.

We've had a rough go of 'main' receivers for a while. Imagine trying to choose a favourite out of:

Braylon Edwards (post that freak season)

Greg Little

Dwayne Bowe

Kenny Britt

In 2015, the Vikings saw quarterback Teddy Bridgewater knocked out of a game against the Rams when Rams safety Lamarcus Joyner elbowed Bridgewater in the head. Vikings coach Mike Zimmer called the hit a “cheap shot” and said that then-Rams defensive coordinator Gregg Williams’ units have a history of delivering such blows. Williams was suspended by the league for a year as a result of the Saints bounty scandal. With Williams now running the Browns defense and the two teams meeting in London this weekend, Zimmer was asked about his past comments about the coordinator and said he’s “over that.”

Zimmer: "I think they’ve been playing very clean. They play hard and they play physical, like all teams should, but no, I haven’t seen anything like a cheap shot.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/27/mike-zimmer-over-past-complaints-about-gregg-williams-defense

On 24/10/2017 at 7:19 PM, Aztec Hammer said:

I'm from the other side of the city, the East End, where the Blitz hit in the Second World War. The families are heavily working class and historically quite poor. In my opinion it's made us a lot more rea than some of the fairweather fans of other clubs and areas. I'm not saying those are traits shared or not shared with Cleveland. I didn't spend enough time in your great city to know but I do think there's a big similarity amongst us, especially when it comes to our teams. 

Our English football team in East London is so similar to the Browns. We haven't won in 122 years, but are some of the best fans in the country. We have a terrible owner, ours are genuinely vile people that sold our home of all those years and moved us into a rented stadium that is not fit for purpose (the one used for Olympics). This is the first year apart from when I was at university that I don't have a season ticket, because as far as I'm concerned they ripped the soul out of our great club for their own personal gain. Imagine how bad it must be when the Browns are my getaway...

Sorry to go off on a tangent, spending so much time on here with Browns talk it's nice to say a quick bit about my equivalent to you guys, even if it's off-topic and not interesting!

Fellow East Ender and West Ham fan. Although, despite being an eastender, I do love rugby as well. Must admit, supporting a great team finally.....I don't know what do with myself. Good luck this weekend. Hopefully this weather holds out! 

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Fellow East Ender and West Ham fan. Although, despite being an eastender, I do love rugby as well. Must admit, supporting a great team finally.....I don't know what do with myself. Good luck this weekend. Hopefully this weather holds out! 

I knew there was a reason I always liked your posts! I often have a peek in the Pats forum. I'm an unashamed Brady (Tom, not Karren!) lover. I spent a few winter months in Boston and absolutely loved the city and the Irish/English feel it had to it. My outstanding memory of it was landing at the airport and first thing I saw was a glass cabinet full of Brady memorabilia from historic games. Being able to watch him in person was a privilege. I also just ordered Edelman's book.

It would make my weekend to see the Browns somehow nick a win on Sunday!

Come on you Irons!

17 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I knew there was a reason I always liked your posts! I often have a peek in the Pats forum. I'm an unashamed Brady (Tom, not Karren!) lover. I spent a few winter months in Boston and absolutely loved the city and the Irish/English feel it had to it. My outstanding memory of it was landing at the airport and first thing I saw was a glass cabinet full of Brady memorabilia from historic games. Being able to watch him in person was a privilege. I also just ordered Edelman's book.

It would make my weekend to see the Browns somehow nick a win on Sunday!

Come on you Irons!

We might have the team, but you guys have the fans and the forum! Great effort over here. That's what brought me to be a Pats fan; how English New England (imagine that) feels. So many Hertfordshire, lancasters, manchesters, essex' etc.  Let me know what Julian's book is like, particularly if he dishes dirt on players! haha

Shame what Britt said about our city, but it's one guy's opinion and London attracts millions of people every day, and he's entitled to his opinion. Not entitled to his drops though is he!!? 

I'll be thinking of you guys whilst watching the game. Go well.

and COYI!

Archived