Worst Thing the USA Has Done to the UK Since the Boston Teaparty - WK8 GDT

Mastercheddaar

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Steelers fan? What year is it? I haven't followed them since like 2012.

The "Steel" part in the username is only relevant anymore because I'm from Pittsburgh.

#Vikings4lyfe

Read: "I'm such a big Vikings fan that I went with a Steelers handle as my new username when footballsfuture went to the new format less than a year ago."

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'm a Steelers fan.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

For this week's game I offer as tribute one college girl in a bar bathroom.

Stay classy, Pittsburgh.

My only good thing for this game is...none of my friends are viking fans.....I'm 0-3 vs my friends (Colts fan, Texans fan, Titans fan) and now I have to wear a stupid Titans jersey to work on Friday........also, after watching Carson Wentz on Monday.....we better not pass on any more top QB prospects....honestly whoever we drafted probably would struggle for 1-2 years, but, at least show promise like Wentz did. I tried defending our decision in the general board, but, after Monday's game, I'm starting to believe passing on Wentz was terrible :(

I still want to believe in Kizer, but, I honestly haven't seen any improvements since like week 2 or 3....all the other games he seems to have regress and for some reason is allergic to the end zone and/or forgets he plays for the Browns when we get to the red zone since it seems all his trips in the red zone have led to an INT.

7 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Tell them to join over here!  And tell them I’ll have a pint with them. 

Last night West Ham were playing our hated rivals, Tottenham in the Cup. We were the away team but the game was at Wembley as Tottenham use it as their home stadium whilst they redevelop their ground this year. We were 2-0 down in the second half and 150-1 odds to win.

We scored 3 goals in 15 minutes and won 3-2, knocking them out of the Cup. 

This was the reaction of the West Ham fans as the winning goal went in, filmed from the Tottenham end. The top tier is empty as this fixture often results in a lot of violence. Away fans in this country get herded and treated like pigs by the governing authorities, segregated. But last night we took over Wembley. Beer flying all over the place - mental scenes. Another little thing... notice the "Pittsburgh Spurs" on Tottenham's advertising boards - says it all about them. So glad I'm West Ham and Cleveland instead. 

Unreal. It's now made me believe the Browns are going to win on Sunday. I can feel it.

It’s been a rough ride for Hue Jackson since he joined the Cleveland Browns as head coach last season. Jackson has just one win in 23 games and his offenses have ranked 31st and 32nd. Jackson, who spent the 2007 season on the same Atlanta Falcons staff as Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer. The two have been close throughout their careers and Zimmer has been one of the people who have helped Jackson through his difficult start in Cleveland.

Jackson: "There’s a group of men that I kind of lean on Mike being one of them. There’s a lot of sometimes four-in-the-morning calls or midnight calls that we kind of go through things and he keeps me from jumping off the ledge. Mike has been spectacular that way, having me truly understand that there’s patience in any process of where you’re trying to go as long as you can see the light at the end of the tunnel that it’s something you sometimes have to go through. He’s been there for me and I really appreciate that."

http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2017/10/browns-head-coach-hue-jackson-turned-mike-zimmer-tough-times/

yet another confidence building statement from your suicidal coach...

26 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Hue Jackson on prepping for Everson Griffen w/o Joe Thomas: "You start praying & see if you can get 7 guys over there at 1 time to block him"

well, that's certainly a confidence builder for his team. sheesh...

No lie. Here's exactly what he should have said:

*Turns to offensive personnel guy*

"Who is playing LT again?"

(Inaudible response)

*Hue attempts to cover microphone*

"...muffled voice..."Are you (expletive) kidding me? Spencer Drango???? Seriously? We thought his best fit last year was at GUARD and he's now replacing Joe Thomas against EVERSON GRIFFIN?????"

*Turns to reporters*

"We LOVE what Spencer has done for us and the progression he's made. We've groomed him to replace Joe, if you could ever replace a first ballot Hall of Famer, and we firmly believe he's up for the challenge."

12 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Read: "I'm such a big Vikings fan that I went with a Steelers handle as my new username when footballsfuture went to the new format less than a year ago."

Stay classy, Pittsburgh.

You forgot the "I was a pretend Vikings fan before it was cool to be a pretend Vikings fan"!

I am 100% against Jimmy Haslam firing anyone only 2 years in yet again and definitely blowing up everything only 2 years in, but the more and more I read, watch, hear things I feel like Hue Jackson is fast on his way to losing his players. Once a coach has lost the players I don't think there  is ever a road back. If he continues to doubt his players, bench QBs every game, put down his players in the media, blame his players and not take fault of his own then I see no choice but to can him at seasons end. 

If it comes to that I would still want stability. Yes, that is still possible. We should keep everyone else on staff and in the front office. We have a good coaching staff in place that should be attractive to a young HC prospect with Greg Williams, Saunders and his son. At the very worst we could promote Greg Williams to HC and find a DC he can trust.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

(Inaudible response)

"...muffled voice..."Are you (expletive) kidding me? Spencer Drango???? Seriously? We thought his best fit last year was at GUARD and he's now replacing Joe Thomas against EVERSON GRIFFIN?????"

*Turns to reporters*

"We LOVE what Spencer has done for us and the progression he's made. We've groomed him to replace Joe, if you could ever replace a first ballot Hall of Famer, and we firmly believe he's up for the challenge."

Followed by a postgame presser after Drango allows 3 sacks along the lines of “Were gonna keep working and keep getting better. Were gonna have to watch the film to tell you what went wrong with Spencer out there. But I’m confident that blah blah up for the challenge blah blah improvement blah blah. Were going to keep fighting blah blah and I’ll announce next game’s starting QB after our upcoming bye week.” Same thing every week. 

38 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Followed by a postgame presser after Drango allows 3 sacks along the lines of “Were gonna keep working and keep getting better. Were gonna have to watch the film to tell you what went wrong with Spencer out there. But I’m confident that blah blah up for the challenge blah blah improvement blah blah. Were going to keep fighting blah blah and I’ll announce next game’s starting QB after our upcoming bye week.” Same thing every week. 

You guys kill me with this stuff.  What is Hue supposed to say in a presser? Should he call out his bosses or throw the player under the bus? Tell everyone to get used to it because we're not that good yet?

What's the right answer here?

Some of you need to go back and watch Bull Durham again a time or two.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

(Inaudible response)

*Turns to reporters*

Literally died laughing ? 

Archived