Worst Thing the USA Has Done to the UK Since the Boston Teaparty - WK8 GDT

Mastercheddaar

36 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Kizer has to watch the sacks coming from the whole Vikings team.

Griffen, Hunter, Robison, Smith, Barr, Kendricks, the slot cb. Zimmer is sooooo good at masking intentions.

It's fine. Hue will help Kizer out by limiting his dropbacks to the low 40s.

10 hours ago, vike daddy said:

we cut our Kraut this summer.

Downton Abbey takes place from when the Titanic sank (1912) through World War I and in to the mid 1920's or so. the Germans were the bad guys.

Well then, yes, you are the German's.

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Did I hurt your feelings or something?

My bad man.

I don't even have feelings. I could careless partner. Are we not allowed to joke around on here, or again is Thomas the only one who knows how? So your other post as well and if Thomas wanted in my pants all he has to do is ask.

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Next you'll have to explain wwI to him.

I am too old to figure out how to work this website for weeks. I am too old to care to surf the web long enough to figure out which NFL QBs are premadonna's and which ones are still living at home in there basement. I am too old to know or even care what this Downtown Abbey show is all about(I think the last TV show I actually watched was Taxi). Being that old I am pretty sure I know all I need to know about WWI.

Oh and I know all about the Titanic. I watched the documentary. Its amazing how that Leo guy still looks 16 over 100 years later.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He's not wrong...

I am almost afraid to even comment in the same place as you let alone quote you, but yeah, seriously has anyone been paying attention to our offensive line? And now we don't have Joe Thomas to boot. What better advice could he give?

23 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

I am too old to know or even care what this Downtown Abbey show is all about(I think the last TV show I actually watched was Taxi). Being that old I am pretty sure I know all I need to know about WWI.

i'm old enough to have watched Doug Dieken play. in college.

8 hours ago, vike daddy said:

i'm old enough to have watched Doug Dieken play. in college.

Almost as old as me? I am old enough to have watched him play in College and old enough to have watched Jim Brown play, if only we weren't so poor we couldn't afford a TV. I grew up reading the papers and being excited about the Browns because my dad was but I never really got to see it happen. I am not racist or anything like that but Jim Brown was a huge white guy in my head for a long time just because I only knew white people. It wasn't until a picture in the paper I saw when I was a little older I saw he was black.

Archived