Worst Thing the USA Has Done to the UK Since the Boston Teaparty - WK8 GDT

Mastercheddaar

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You guys kill me with this stuff.  What is Hue supposed to say in a presser? Should he call out his bosses or throw the player under the bus? Tell everyone to get used to it because we're not that good yet?

What's the right answer here?

Some of you need to go back and watch Bull Durham again a time or two.

Not disagreeing with you, and LOL at the Bull Durham reference because I literally said the exact same thing this morning on my way to work with Cam Newton and the press.

It's just our way of entertaining ourselves with this wretched season.

Seriously, let's make a drinking game/bingo over Hue's post-game pressers:

"Best chance of winning" (Bonus if after he pulls Kizer by halftime)

"Compete"

"I have to go back and look at/watch the film"

"We need to get better"

"I'm confident after this (fill in moral victory/huge mistake here), (player's name) will grow and mature"

34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You guys kill me with this stuff.  What is Hue supposed to say in a presser? Should he call out his bosses or throw the player under the bus? Tell everyone to get used to it because we're not that good yet?

I know right. The team has no offensive talent. None. We got 2 maybe 3 backup QBs. A below average RB. And a wideout squad that couldn't start for Bama. Only bright spots are Duke and the Tight Ends. AND they are under used. We need to take the pressure cooker off the fire and give Hue a chance to set up a system. AND Sashi needs to learn that practice squad WRs are a horrible idea. If they couldn't make a roster on their original squads then what makes you think they can start for our team? 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

11 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I know right. The team has no offensive talent. None. We got 2 maybe 3 backup QBs. A below average RB. And a wideout squad that couldn't start for Bama. Only bright spots are Duke and the Tight Ends. AND they are under used. We need to take the pressure cooker off the fire and give Hue a chance to set up a system. AND Sashi needs to learn that practice squad WRs are a horrible idea. If they couldn't make a roster on their original squads then what makes you think they can start for our team? 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Corey Coleman is out again no one expected this

TP wanted Julio money

Britt is a bust he needs to go 

our run defense is top 5 you can’t fix everything in one year 

The Browns are playing in London on Sunday, and receiver Kenny Britt isn’t happy about it. Britt, who played in London with the Rams last year, didn’t enjoy that experience and isn’t looking forward to this week’s trip either. Britt said there was “nothing” positive about the experience of playing overseas

Britt: “I hated London, hated it, I hated it with a passion. I hated everything about it. I hated the flight. I hated us being there so long. I hated the flight back. I hated the food. You can ask my wife the same thing, and she’ll give you the same answer.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/26/browns-kenny-britt-hates-playing-in-london/

i would like to play poker with this guy, he tends to telegraph his feelings, lol....

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s the constant cliches and same answers to the questions every week. You might as well not have a presser. He answers everything by not answering everything. 

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Again, what should he be saying?

When a team lacks talent and experience losing players like Garrett and Corey Coleman for prolonged periods of time are death knells.

In terms of what Hue should be saying....Losing makes everything a coach says unbearable and wrong. It was miraculous that Hue kept the team believing in winning as a possibility last year when we almost went 0-16.

This year no matter what Hue says or does eventually the messes falls on deaf ears, and that is why you can't completely tear an organization down to the studs b/c a coach with a with a winning "culture" needs the players to see results in order for the plan to take hold and to get buy in.

It's almost impossible to maintain belief and buy in after two back to back seasons of losing....that's why we always end up sacrificing coaches on the altar of the perpetual rebuild.

Most coaches make egregious errors or bad play calls, mishandle something or another but winning masks everything...It;s why I think we'll fire Hue at the end of this season b/c the hoard of fire Hue people are signaling emotionally what owners feel, "that even if the coach wasn't bad, all the losing means the players need to hear a new voice and fresh start to buy in."

I think that's illogical but I'm more certain than ever that we'll fire Hue for being 3-29 and that it will be the wrong decision.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You must be forgetting about Nate Orchard.

Archived