Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Pretty sure someone was on him first, but you tell me.

I had to go back and read and you are correct you were second. Interesting that you paid that close attention to remember you were 2nd though. Very strategic in what you are doing Swoosh 

36 minutes ago, swoosh said:

All equally possible indeed, but I do agree with voting inactives early, with all things equal. Voting them now does not mean I'll necessarily keep my vote on them, but the goal is to draw them out. 

I do find who jumps on bandgwagon votes interesting. Runaway votes on day one are never good, IMO. 

I thought the same thing. 

I also concluded that the second, not the first, person to vote for the same person, early in D1, after saying very little before that point would likely be scum attempting to coast under the radar while throwing their vote behind someone else. That person, in this game, was bucsfan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I thought the same thing. 

I also concluded that the second, not the first, person to vote for the same person, early in D1, after saying very little before that point would likely be scum attempting to coast under the radar while throwing their vote behind someone else. That person, in this game, was bucsfan.

Jason and Josh's votes on the last page peaked my interest. But only got me mildly aroused. We're still over 24 hours away. 

• Like 1