Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

ET voted Josh, Bucs voted ET

So here is my issue and let me know what you think. If mafia is losing someone D1 and ET was with them and hadn't opened his PM wouldn't it have been almost assure he would be pushed by mafia for the "look" like town lynch

So thee 2 likley scenarios imo are ET is not aligned with Josh or ET is aligned and did open his PM. Was he one of the ones who lynched Josh, if so I think it makes aligned with Josh less likley 

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm not, but I'm also not trying tell you how to enjoy games based on my standards.

I was having a good time until this nonsense. I'm sorry you have no other leads and everyone else is running circles around you and your now grabbing at something because you're frustrated.

Reaction GIF

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

yes, I'm angry that you're not playing the game but here anyway.

no, it's not like I'm frustrated i have no other leads. I'm 99% sure Pickle is scum

So whats the argument that changes what I have broken down of the writeup to make it that Pickle is scum. Id love to hear 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

youd know if you were playing the game. I have about 281 posts in this game, and  a lot of the most recent ones were about Pickle.

Humor me nonetheless.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I think, based on the last few pages, we need to just make a move happen and resume. None of this stuff is going to lead anywhere positive.

Just need to get back on track. I wish I could post my real thoughts on some of these posts but its best I not lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So here is my issue and let me know what you think. If mafia is losing someone D1 and ET was with them and hadn't opened his PM wouldn't it have been almost assure he would be pushed by mafia for the "look" like town lynch

So thee 2 likley scenarios imo are ET is not aligned with Josh or ET is aligned and did open his PM. Was he one of the ones who lynched Josh, if so I think it makes aligned with Josh less likley 

Yeah I really am starting to think ET is not scum

unvote