Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Tk3 said:

@squire12

are you just going page by page and finding his stuff, or is there an easy way to search by posts for a player?

the only way I've done it is to search a term, and then by poster, but that obviously doesn't catch all of their posts

I did ( @HokieHigh), then go to there profile page and toggle back and forth from the thread to the profile page multi-quoting each post from the game.   It takes time, but some are actually willing to provide info to others to help them make a decision on sorting out players.    

You can take note of the 2 specific players that have been flippant on my requests for players to put forth some quotes from players that would help them build their case on said player as scum.  neither has bothered to do so.

If you want the help, those 2 would be TL and  Orca...oh yeah.   probably scum with Hokie from my POE

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Monica Dutton, Kaycee's wife

on a google search.. that's the wife of the most important child?

I think any Dutton is probably a better claim than any non-Dutton, although I'd probably rank a Dutton spouse below Dutton blood

I don't think it's 100% that it makes him town, but its enough to have TL and Hokie ahead of him for sure, which is where I have him

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I did ( @HokieHigh), then go to there profile page and toggle back and forth from the thread to the profile page multi-quoting each post from the game.   It takes time, but some are actually willing to provide info to others to help them make a decision on sorting out players.    

You can take note of the 2 specific players that have been flippant on my requests for players to put forth some quotes from players that would help them build their case on said player as scum.  neither has bothered to do so.

If you want the help, those 2 would be TL and  Orca...oh yeah.   probably scum with Hokie from my POE

Asinine argument. I've spent hours and hours on this site articulating my points and pulling up quotes. You even pulled up a bunch of my arguments. To pretend that I'm scum because I won't jump through your hoops to make my arguments again is sheer lunacy, especially when you seem ready and able to do it on your own.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Asinine argument. I've spent hours and hours on this site articulating my points and pulling up quotes. You even pulled up a bunch of my arguments. To pretend that I'm scum because I won't jump through your hoops to make my arguments again is sheer lunacy, especially when you seem ready and able to do it on your own.

see here is the issue.    I am not going to make your argument for you on a player to convince me.   

I spent the time collecting posts from Hokie to state the case that this feels strongly like ...most likely...lurking scum or ... worst case... end game detrimental town.

That is my case.  pick it apart.  feel free to discuss it.  

• Like 1

just for fun.   here is the liked post!!!!!!!!

see here is the issue.    I am not going to make your argument for you on a player to convince me.   

I spent the time collecting posts from Hokie to state the case that this feels strongly like ...most likely...lurking scum or ... worst case... end game detrimental town.

20 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Honestly don't remember his claim.. I'll go back and look

Orca's ranking was more on threadplay/activity

Crap im too active, I'll go back in my hole 🤣

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The above is the full collection of posts from Hokie.   Do as you wish.   I made my comments on the collection

@The Orca

It just seems so glaringly "look at me im scum" play, backed into the corner on the first post as well. 

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Nope, you won't make my arguments for me. I handle that part.

You will ask me to make them again. I'll do it. You'll then demand quotes. I'll provide some. You'll wait a few days, then say that I'm not making arguments. I'll make them again. You'll demand all of the quotes. At that point, I'll tell you to kick rocks. That makes me... suspicious?

Whatever.

You've been reaching all game. It's really a strange approach.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Hey now, I semi mocked it, asking Tk3 for a quoted breakdown Sunglasses Reaction GIF by Muta Bor Studio

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

The first Nacho vote was not for no reason. IIRC someone else had started the Nacho train for a reason the page b4 me.

So you voted for nacho because someone else had already done so not because you thought nacho was possibly scum.  Got it