Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm confused. If Scoundrel is town, his angle there at the end of the day was... wild. I wasn't set on squire until Scoundrel said that, and until squire tried to clarify it, before Scoundrel "took it back". If you're town, what an unfortunate approach to that situation.

I told you its Scoundrel. He does that all the time 

man.. I'm probably going to afk for a little bit before I cross lines with people who I consider friends

I'll be on in a couple hours after I settle

I honestly don't know what game the wrong half of town is playing.. I can't be mad at scum for doing their job, but the rest of you... yikes

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

man.. I'm probably going to afk for a little bit before I cross lines with people who I consider friends

I honestly don't know what game the wrong half of town is playing.. I can't be mad at scum for doing their job, but the rest of you... yikes

... didn't you help vote Matts D2? I mean, really... should probably come down from up there, acknowledge that you too have made mistakes this game and help fix the problem.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

et like exit

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

... didn't you help vote Matts D2? I mean, really... should probably come down from up there, acknowledge that you too have made mistakes this game and help fix the problem.

okay.. tell me what is the fix to the problem?

because where I'm standing, the problem is the entire voting line that you were just a part of

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm confused. If Scoundrel is town, his angle there at the end of the day was... wild. I wasn't set on squire until Scoundrel said that, and until squire tried to clarify it, before Scoundrel "took it back". If you're town, what an unfortunate approach to that situation.

Gtfo that’s your bad play. If you didn’t believe it with Josh and came off it why would you believe it there. You’re scum. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

okay.. tell me what is the fix to the problem?

because where I'm standing, the problem is the entire voting line that you were just a part of

As I explained, I was fine with a handful of options until Scoundrel said that ridiculous and confusing line about squire replacing him, squire attempting to clarify what he said, and Scoundrel then "taking it back". If you're town, none of that makes sense, and none of it should have been said.

But, whatever.