Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Night 4

Raves arrived back home getting ready to try to wash the day pff of him.  He sits in his rocking chair and just takes his hat off when he hears a noise from outside.  The door burst open and the assailant shoots at Raves.  

Raves hits the floor, reaches for his fun and fires back.  The assailant knowing he can not win this battle rushes out of their house 

Raves is still alive 

It is now night five, with 10 alive and voting it is still 6 to eliminate 

Day will last until 7 PM east Sunday. Night will end at 730 east at latest Sunday 

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Believe what with Josh?

You said you didn’t believe I would defend josh after a while if I was actually scum right? You switched? So why would me taking the same stance with squire all of a sudden make you switch to him? Orca is verified scum by the way 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

You said you didn’t believe I would defend josh after a while if I was actually scum right? You switched? So why would me taking the same stance with squire all of a sudden make you switch to him? Orca is verified scum by the way 

Yeah, I agree with Orca being scum now. That much is clear.

This was a different approach this time than it was with Josh, and that was D1. Not to mention, Josh flipped scum.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Night 4

Raves arrived back home getting ready to try to wash the day pff of him.  He sits in his rocking chair and just takes his hat off when he hears a noise from outside.  The door burst open and the assailant shoots at Raves.  

Raves hits the floor, reaches for his fun and fires back.  The assailant knowing he can not win this battle rushes out of their house 

Raves is still alive 

It is now night five, with 10 alive and voting it is still 6 to eliminate 

Day will last until 7 PM east Sunday. Night will end at 730 east at latest Sunday 

Dang Raves, your level of Fun must not be enticing to some 🤪