Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I think I figured this out...maybe

Scoundrel, TL, ET 

Scoundrel and TL have teamed up to push ET like crazy and ET is sticking with his "for sure" Scoundrel push. Matched what everyone else is pushing and better for Scoundrel/TL if its ET that goes between the 3, since 2 would be on the lynch 

Just a theory but I'm liking it

Makes sense that ET hasn't claimed either and started with the im not reading PM "gameplay"

Based on claims and some thread play

Town: me, Raves, Dome, Tk3 (though he is the black sheep of the family)

Scum: Scoundrel, TL, ET

Unknown/Indy: Pickle (could flip him and ET though), but with my theory I like it this way for now 

If there is only 2 scum left, Scoundrel and TL imo

so its LYLO, and scum is going to intentionally buss their own in order to force the ML tomorrow?

why not at least try to force the ML tonight?

Unfortunately the site has been down for me for most of the day. After reaching out to some folks on fb I've discovered they've had the same issues. It just now came back for me.  Unfortunately this means I have to push back the deadline. Day will now end 8 PM Tuesday. Sorry site issues are out of my control 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Unfortunately the site has been down for me for most of the day. After reaching out to some folks on fb I've discovered they've had the same issues. It just now came back for me.  Unfortunately this means I have to push back the deadline. Day will now end 8 PM Tuesday. Sorry site issues are out of my control 

No

I'm not agreeing to dragging this out more days

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

so its LYLO, and scum is going to intentionally buss their own in order to force the ML tomorrow?

why not at least try to force the ML tonight?

If its 2 then that fits what Scoundrel and TL have been doing regardless. I covered that in my mind as well lol. We shall see 

I think me being on Scoundrel/TL, you being on ET limited their options if it was indeed was 3 as scum. Their option are also limited because Raves is cleared Pickle is an unknown that survived 1 time already, which leaves me and you or them

Just now, The Orca said:

If its 2 then that fits what Scoundrel and TL have been doing regardless. I covered that in my mind as well lol. We shall see 

I think me being on Scoundrel/TL, you being on ET limited their options if it was indeed was 3 as scum. Their option are also limited because Raves is cleared Pickle is an unknown that survived 1 time already, which leaves me and you or them

I'm on ET because that was the option available to me

I actually tried to go with you early on and they didn't go for it

Just now, The Orca said:

*and Dome

So who pushed any of those 3 today to begin with?