Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

11 alive with 7 to eliminate... meaning only 4 of you lads are on my team.

There is a better than half chance that no matter who I pick they are someone I want dead. Nacho for trying to to put me on Jason or TL. Squire is a close second. 

where are you coming up with those numbers?

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

BCB's night 2 post said 12 alive with 7 to eliminate. I know I'm a good guy. 11 with 7.

7 to eliminate just means that's the majority vote with 12 people left. There's a hammer this game, meaning if any one person has the majority votes at a given time (regardless of being locked votes or not), the day ends and that person is the lynch. 

17 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

So only 4 of the remaining 11 are on your team?

Feels like TMI

17 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

There is a better than half chance that no matter who I pick they are someone I want dead. Nacho for trying to to put me on Jason or TL. Squire is a close second. 

Sometimes there is just no helping 

Would have been beneficial to vote on a main wagon on d2, but you didn't,  and here we are 

21 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

I did what now

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:
24 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

I did what now

I think he might be saying that you " made" him vote Jason on d2. 

Nacho, you so dang influential!!!!

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

pickle is not a bad vote imo

1 hour ago, Raves said:

pickle

imo Orca over Pickle.

Orca seemed shocked that there were "so many farmhands" but also is claiming no moves. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Pickle isn't lying about being a PR. Or at the very least, I noticed him soft a few things that make me unsure.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

imo Orca over Pickle.

Orca seemed shocked that there were "so many farmhands" but also is claiming no moves. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Pickle isn't lying about being a PR. Or at the very least, I noticed him soft a few things that make me unsure.

ET over both, and you know how high I am on Orca and Pickle being scum. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

imo Orca over Pickle.

I'm less on the pickle train and more on the, I wanted to bring to the forefront that Jason claimed that he was blocked when investigating pickle, so it's to see if it's because his role keeps him from being investigated or jason was actually blocked by someone.  Especially since no one else claimed to have been blocked and scum wouldn't block someone they were hitting so I doubt it was scum doing it.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If you have relevant information you should claim it tbh.

It would be hard to get an ET lynch going given that TL, Pickle, and Orca are unlikely to change votes.

Those guys haven't controlled the vote yet. I'm not worried about it.