Town:  swoosh, Jason, tk3, Dome

Town leans: Scoundrel, Nacho, pickle

Scum leans: Raves, ET, Hokie, TL, orca

6 hours ago, swoosh said:

mine is pretty similar

town leans: tk3, squire, jason, TL

neutral: raves, dome, nacho, scoundrel

scum leans: ET, pickle, hokie, orca

If anyone else would like to drop some reads. Maybe we can work together to sort some players.

This is another splendid part of this game that I just don't quite understand.

I wanted Nacho to be the vote for D2. I wanted that because of a series of suspicious actions between him and a known scum. His behavior in the 50+ pages that followed didn't help things.

A number of other players stated that they agreed, and voted Nacho the same. Those players held those votes for Nacho until the last second, when they switched those votes to Matts. We now know that Matts is town.

Interestingly (and I haven't read the last 22+ replies, because I'm at work) Nacho seems to be completely off some of those radars. Why he wouldn't be the logical vote for actual town players that want to find scum is completely beyond me.

Just now, squire12 said:

If anyone else would like to drop some reads. Maybe we can work together to sort some players.

Moving hokie to a town lean. I know it's not much, but his last posts seem genuine to me. I think he's just new. Not someone I really want in an end game though. 

9 minutes ago, Raves said:

I'm less on the pickle train and more on the, I wanted to bring to the forefront that Jason claimed that he was blocked when investigating pickle, so it's to see if it's because his role keeps him from being investigated or jason was actually blocked by someone.  Especially since no one else claimed to have been blocked and scum wouldn't block someone they were hitting so I doubt it was scum doing it.

Jason made it fairly obvious on day 1 he had a move.   Page 17 responding to you.

Blocked n1 and then comes out on d2 with enough info on what his role/ move was.

Pretty logical hit option in my view.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Moving hokie to a town lean. I know it's not much, but his last posts seem genuine to me. I think he's just new. Not someone I really want in an end game though. 

I don't think he is new.  He made a post early about meta.....implying at least some experience 

Just now, squire12 said:

Jason made it fairly obvious on day 1 he had a move.   Page 17 responding to you.

Blocked n1 and then comes out on d2 with enough info on what his role/ move was.

Pretty logical hit option in my view.

I don't care about him being hit, I'm caring about the aspect of him getting blocked N1 when investigating Pickle.  Especially since no one so far has claimed to be blocked yet.  So was he blocked because someone actually blocked him, I'm doubting that right now, or because Pickle has a role that can't be investigated which is typically scum.  Until that gets clarified I'm going to stick with Pickle.