Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Hi @ET80 I'm Beef Supreme - first time caller long time listener. I've read on the internet you like video games, specifically the Mass Effect trilogy. Have you played Legendary Edition and who is your favorite character?

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

It seemed to me that three sides appear likely. I'm out right now, so I can't check, but you've got Yellowstone, the natives (who want their land back) and the other group that's trying to go after the Yellowstone people.

(Clearly not researched. I'll do it once I get home.)

Ruling this out, like Tk3 seems to want to do, would be absolutely foolish... or telling.

I get it from a character view point.  I posted some thoughts on it d2.

How does the game play support that?

It gets back to my town view on nacho from n1.  I don't see him as scum in any faction moving of someone that he is not aligned with nor as a Josh teammate.  The attention it gathers is not worth doing so.  Even if he thought Josh was town, he wouldn't care about being on a vote line on town day1.... that happens often.

• Like 1

BS! Great initials.

Mass Effect is arguably the greatest video game trilogy ever made. I need a live action TV show before I die, someone needs to get on that.

As far as my favorite character - I'm going to go with Garrus Vakarian, followed by Tali Zora vas Normandy. Both are OGs, both have pretty sick skills, and their story arcs just make the entire universe pop.

- Garrus starts off as the by the book cop, but he gets so bothered by how stuff goes down and he just says "nope" and boom. Archangel. And he's got some of the best lines in the game, such a monster...

- Tali is my lil innocent Quarian. She's just figuring it out, but when she does she gets to thump! Lemme tell you, she holds it down.

If you let it go, Garrus and Tali fall in love, and IM ALL ABOUT THAT!

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Man, I found an All you can eat sushi place in my area, Sushi Masa - wife and I went there for lunch yesterday, dude I tore that stuff UP bruh

We were in SF in late June.  Found a sushi place that was phenomenal.  It's on Filbert street...also the steepest street in SF....31.5% grade.  Felt like I was going to drive off a cliff

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

BS! Great initials.

Mass Effect is arguably the greatest video game trilogy ever made. I need a live action TV show before I die, someone needs to get on that.

As far as my favorite character - I'm going to go with Garrus Vakarian, followed by Tali Zora vas Normandy. Both are OGs, both have pretty sick skills, and their story arcs just make the entire universe pop.

- Garrus starts off as the by the book cop, but he gets so bothered by how stuff goes down and he just says "nope" and boom. Archangel. And he's got some of the best lines in the game, such a monster...

- Tali is my lil innocent Quarian. She's just figuring it out, but when she does she gets to thump! Lemme tell you, she holds it down.

If you let it go, Garrus and Tali fall in love, and IM ALL ABOUT THAT!

Nerd Computing GIF by Verohallinto

• Like 1