Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, HokieHigh said:

This is a bogus challenge because I am also a civilian and a lot of people were voting for me. 

It's not a bogus challenge.. Your line voted Squire, who was blatantly town

Even if you voted Squire under pressure to save yourself, you still have been voting with the people who DID make the choice of Squire

So the question still applies

Of those other 5 players, how would you rank them from most town to most scum

Just now, Raves said:

First off, Rick was voted off and for whatever ability wasn't.  He was never almost assassinated.

Even then just because I don't think they're scum doesn't mean I'm going to agree with their targets.

TL

The ability had something to do with security whisking him away.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

If you're not certain Nacho is scum, then you don't get to use "finally"

and D1 you voted Bucsfan, who later was proven to be town

What? I didn't vote bucs out. He was eliminated overnight. My vote was on a D1 inactive player, and bucs was that player. That's not some horrible read on my part.

You and Nacho pushed to eliminate Matts, and, for Nacho, it was between Matts and jason. Not strong reads there, either.

I don't know what to think about Nacho, but that's the least of my concerns right now. It's clear that Orca isn't town, and I'm starting to believe that you are. I'll give you my vote for the day.

If you'd rather lynch me, so be it, but that'll be on you.

Just now, Tk3 said:

It's not a bogus challenge.. Your line voted Squire, who was blatantly town

Even if you voted Squire under pressure to save yourself, you still have been voting with the people who DID make the choice of Squire

So the question still applies

Of those other 5 players, how would you rank them from most town to most scum

TL NACHO TK3 ET Scoundrel is my list right now

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

The ability had something to do with security whisking him away.

That's just flavor text, so I don't take too much from it.  Just like with what happened at night.  Do you really think I was a paranoid gun owner that couldn't shoot or whatever the flavor text of them trying to night kill me made it sound like?

Just now, Raves said:

That's just flavor text, so I don't take too much from it.  Just like with what happened at night.  Do you really think I was a paranoid gun owner that couldn't shoot or whatever the flavor text of them trying to night kill me made it sound like?

BCB is probably cinematic af with white boards AND bulletin boards all over his house mapping out the game

If you are actually town, and you want to win, you have to acknowledge these facts: 1) I'm new at Mafia, and 2) some of what Scoundrel does, if being seen for the first time, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I only wanted to stay on squire when Scoundrel and squire said that nonsense about squire taking over for him. I made that clear leading up to the vote.

Just now, HokieHigh said:

BCB is probably cinematic af with white boards AND bulletin boards all over his house mapping out the game

So why do you think I didn't die from the attempted night hit if you're going by the flavor of the write up?