Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You’re good at reading people mi amigo. Which of these players would lead a hit campaign on Bucs in their scum chat? I’m thinking one of the twins. 

Interesting thought 

I don't think Jason, TL would go such an obscure hit.  Don't know enough on hokie, Raves to know if they would. Some that would...nacho, Pickle, tk3, Dome, matts, ET

I have town reads on tk3, Dome and ET...mostly since they voted josh d1.

Sign ups

1. Scoundrel 

2. Nacho 

3. Orca 

4. Pickle 

5. TL 

6. Swoosh 

7. Tk3  

9. Dome 

10. Matts 

12 hokiehigh 

13 Raves 

14. Et 

15. Jason 

16. Squire 

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Nacho is like Sybil.....

I went from guaranteed scum to Town now down to 70% town.

You really need to stop doing that.

When I call someone town there's an implied probably unless I state otherwise. But if you want my exact stances rn...

TK3

swoosh

TL2

Scoundrel

Squire

ET80

HokieHigh

Raves

Orca

Matts

Jason

Pickle

One thing I think is pretty strange...

... is how anyone could be sure that Scoundrel is town. An objective person looking at this would have to assume that the guy strongly defending the guy that was confirmed as being scum isn't cleared in any way. And it wasn't just a "maybe we should vote for someone else...", but a "this guy is town, I have his back, voting for him is a wasted vote" stuff. He just can't be cleared right now.

Unless you have a reason for wanting him to appear that way.

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

... is how anyone could be sure that Scoundrel is town. An objective person looking at this would have to assume that the guy strongly defending the guy that was confirmed as being scum isn't cleared in any way. And it wasn't just a "maybe we should vote for someone else...", but a "this guy is town, I have his back, voting for him is a wasted vote" stuff. He just can't be cleared right now.

#standforjosh

#savejosh

#noregrets

#teamjosh

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Who is saying Scoundrel is surely town?

You do realize that town can be incorrect, yes?

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

(Also Scoundrel and Josh are friends who indeed have eachothers' back every game. In time you will learn meta.)