Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Are you read up? Because if so, you would've seen my posts suspecting you. The post you quoted above was doing exactly what it said - bolding your name because I was unsure if I did that yet in my previous posts. 

See, this is what gets my spidey senses going, because I know your attention to detail. Your scum game is laying low and only coming out when forced, which is what I've observed so far. 

Yes I'm read up and not one post of yours have you gave any reasoning.  

Yeah you've said you suspected me but never once did you say why.  Just like squire, nacho and scoundrel

Scoundrel is just following you all (suspect)

Squire has no reasoning (suspect)

Nacho has no reasoning (suspect)

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Pickle is being suspiciously fragile to pressure

He doesn't usually react this much

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Read up mostly. 

I really don't like a lot of you.  

Bantle for following and shifting blame of potential mislynches to others 

Raves for showing up out of nowhere and trying to save Josh with the no vote

ET for his easy vote scoundrel 

Nacho for his flakiness 

Hokie bc has he posted 

Scoundrel for going the ranch hand route 

I hate you all for making this so hard lol

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Im not buying this Scoundrel movement.. ppl taking an easy route

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I'm not sure I'm buying the "Josh should have voted Matts, but didn't so Matts is probably scum with him"

Last game Josh didn't even place a vote to save himself, you had to do it. If anything, I think Raves was his best bet option, not Matts. If anything I'd say "Josh refused to vote for Raves"

The ignoring my question now lol but the evidence is there 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yes I'm read up and not one post of yours have you gave any reasoning.  

Yeah you've said you suspected me but never once did you say why.  Just like squire, nacho and scoundrel

Scoundrel is just following you all (suspect)

Squire has no reasoning (suspect)

Nacho has no reasoning (suspect)

That's not correct.

Pretty I made other posts about your engagement too on day one, but you trying to stir the pot and get the vote off of Josh pretty close to night is what caught my eye the most. All of which was after you were relatively quiet on day one. If you're town, that is extremely bad timing. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

That's not correct.

So others can see lol

19 hours ago, swoosh said:

I'm not good at quoting multiple posts, nor do I care to put in the effort. But a few posts caught my eye there, generally just trying to move the vote elsewhere. Quoted Josh once, but Josh never responded back. Just seemed off. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

That's not correct.

I didn't try and move votes i think thats the divide in thought.  Trying to move votes is get votes away from the leader (no vote or josh).  Plus if I'm scum and Josh is being being the runaway vote im hammering that fool, it's like having mission or fin on your team but way more fun 🤣.  So who was the late votes on him.  Or late votes off.  

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Pretty I made other posts about your engagement too on day one, but you trying to stir the pot and get the vote off of Josh pretty close to night is what caught my eye the most. All of which was after you were relatively quiet on day one. If you're town, that is extremely bad timing. 

So which is it.  Do you believe scum would be dumb enough to out themselves like you say I am doing in your theory (which is the same as what scoundrel did but you somehow are 100% he is town)

It wasn't bad timing.  Usually if a lynch line goes stale towards night its gonna be a mislynch of town and on d1 its usually the highest odds of that so I started convo again.  

In doing so I got a lot of interactions headed into night which was the plan.