Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Nice of you to join us

I'm just a normal guy with a normal haircut trying my best to make sense of all the noise. I voted no vote night 1 and that could have been good but not nearly as good as Josh... so why would I think I have it all figured out now? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

See, I'm all for flushing people out from hiding, but man... isn't this such a scummy play? Nacho's interactions with Josh yesterday were just super "I'm not scummy if scum comes after me, right?" scummy. So, of course, he's now throwing it to someone else.

If you're town, and you don't have a quality reason not to pursue Nacho (and I'd love to hear some), don't get distracted by the noise.

Tunnel less, smile more.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

I'm just a normal guy with a normal haircut trying my best to make sense of all the noise. I voted no vote night 1 and that could have been good but not nearly as good as Josh... so why would I think I have it all figured out now? 

Who said anything about having it all figured out?   Quite the excess in response