Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, HokieHigh said:

Coincidences do happen

Never said it couldn't be.

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

Why Matts over Nacho?

If you're town look at the company you're keeping by voting me. Not a single one voted Josh at any point yesterday (that i recall... at the very least none of them voted him at the end).

TL2

Jason

Pickle

Hokie

You might not have liked the fact that Josh's emotional crying at the end of d1 swayed me off his lynch line, but phew. Pickle and Jason were trying to get a Raves flip, TL2 was tunneling bucs (confirmed town), while you were going for NL. If there's not at least one scum in this group I'd be shocked. Probably two.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Just seems like we could come up with something more substantive than lack of participation, as Nacho did above.

i want matts for his d1 and how josh avoided his lynch line when the two biggest lynch lines were NL and Matts.

also matts has a tendency to lurk as scum.

25 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If you're town look at the company you're keeping by voting me. Not a single one voted Josh at any point yesterday (that i recall... at the very least none of them voted him at the end).

TL2

Jason

Pickle

Hokie

You might not have liked the fact that Josh's emotional crying at the end of d1 swayed me off his lynch line, but phew. Pickle and Jason were trying to get a Raves flip, TL2 was tunneling bucs (confirmed town), while you were going for NL. If there's not at least one scum in this group I'd be shocked. Probably two.

God you're so good at this. If you survive another night, I think you need to be crowned. It's impressive work.

Being new, it seemed odd to me that so many were all over Josh. Seemed like it could've been a scum line. I even asked why Josh was the target, and got the answer I expected: day 1 vote, no real reason. To avoid contributing to that, I went with someone that was 1) largely inactive, and 2) placed the second vote on someone right away before going inactive. Thought it was odd at best.

It just so happens that Josh was scum and bucsfan was town and killed overnight.

An important question: why did scum take out bucsfan? Really, what was he doing? His inactivity is largely why I targeted him anyway. Why was he their target?

Interesting answer: could killing bucsfan, someone I voted for, have been done to make me look guilty? "We can't kill him outright or those that he accused will seem guilty, but what if we kill the town guy that he voted for? He'll look bad because the guy he settled on was town!"

It's possible, or it's completely off. I'm not quite sure.

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

God you're so good at this. If you survive another night, I think you need to be crowned. It's impressive work.

Being new, it seemed odd to me that so many were all over Josh. Seemed like it could've been a scum line. I even asked why Josh was the target, and got the answer I expected: day 1 vote, no real reason. To avoid contributing to that, I went with someone that was 1) largely inactive, and 2) placed the second vote on someone right away before going inactive. Thought it was odd at best.

It just so happens that Josh was scum and bucsfan was town and killed overnight.

An important question: why did scum take out bucsfan? Really, what was he doing? His inactivity is largely why I targeted him anyway. Why was he their target?

Interesting answer: could killing bucsfan, someone I voted for, have been done to make me look guilty? "We can't kill him outright or those that he accused will seem guilty, but what if we kill the town guy that he voted for? He'll look bad because the guy he settled on was town!"

It's possible, or it's completely off. I'm not quite sure.

Bucs would likely be someone not watched or protected. So scum would do well to avoid that.  Also, maybe scum had a thought that bucs had a nice role.

50 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

TL2

Jason

Pickle

Hokie

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA