? Week 8 GDT - Home Sweet Dome vs Da Bears - 1pm EST on FOX

Mid Iowa

Since the 2nd half of the New England Patriots game through the first half of this game against the Bears our defense has given up an average of 2.6 points per quarter...Or in other words about 10.5 points per game. How crazy is that?!? That doesn't even factor in all of the defensive touchdowns and the fact that there's been some real quality opponents as well

Sorry guys I am not that impressed by Crawley. Most of the big plays Week 3 forward have come against him. He seems to be caught out of position as much as he breaks up passes. About as average as I can think of.

Also, are PJ Williams and Marcus Williams related? I know they both came out of FSU. Only reason I am wondering.

5 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Sorry guys I am not that impressed by Crawley. Most of the big plays Week 3 forward have come against him. He seems to be caught out of position as much as he breaks up passes. About as average as I can think of.

Also, are PJ Williams and Marcus Williams related? I know they both came out of FSU. Only reason I am wondering.

He's easily better than anyone else we have right now to start opposite Lattimore and makes some splash plays for us despite some boneheaded plays as well

7 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I know we benefit but the NFL has no idea what a catch is.

Yeah, I feel bad for Zach Miller. His knee is totally blown out, and he held onto that, imo. Not sure what they were looking at to overrule that.

Like you said, sure, we benefit, but that was bogus.

Archived