Week 8 GDT: IT'S A TRAP!!!!! San Francisco 0-7ers vs the Wentzlyvania Eye Tests

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

I know it's garbage time but I dunno why so many people were against Clement this offseason lol I remember just suggesting he could make the roster would result in unnecessary controversy. He has contributed in positive ways every game.

Still don't think he's more than a third string RB, but glad he's made some plays for us on special teams and in the run game.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If we win next week vs Denver we will be 8-1 going into the bye with a weeks rest before we get a shot at the Cowgirls. Looking very nice.

I like our chances against Denver at home. Their offense sucks.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If we win next week vs Denver we will be 8-1 going into the bye with a weeks rest before we get a shot at the Cowgirls. Looking very nice.

Need to shore up the o line play a little bit before we take on their nasty front

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Still not sure why Smallwood only got 1 carry.

Wondering that myself all day. 

He by no means had a poor game last week or anything. Maybe Doug is just basically gonna give the ball to Blount 14-18 times a game and then the other 10 to one of Clement/Smallwood, whoever has the hotter legs

9 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

He by no means had a poor game last week or anything. Maybe Doug is just basically gonna give the ball to Blount 14-18 times a game and then the other 10 to one of Clement/Smallwood, whoever has the hotter legs

Ive got some hot legs 

4 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Usually Doug gives them run in the first half. Neither of them saw a carry until 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter. Kinda weird.

Archived