Week 8 GDT: IT'S A TRAP!!!!! San Francisco 0-7ers vs the Wentzlyvania Eye Tests

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Phire said:

Just gonna chalk it up on a wet ball and field lol
I'm gonna guess it's been hard to plant his foot in the wet ground

The first one was sort of on Donnie Jones, the ball didn't get down very well. Don't know about that one

Just now, Danger said:

Not even saying that so much, but he did have both hands on the ball uncontested. I don't care who the receiver is, you have gloves that are practically coated in super glue with both hands on it.

I'm gonna be more critical of Carson on that play than Ertz, because making that catch isn't as easy as it would be to just throw even a somewhat accurate throw.

Just now, Danger said:

He's been fine besides today. If he does it another week, then maybe there's some justification to it. Really an overreaction given the conditions.

The first one was on Donnie for the hold, this one I will blame on a bad field.

He hit one from 50 earlier, he will be fine.

Just now, Danger said:

The first one was sort of on Donnie Jones, the ball didn't get down very well. Don't know about that one

when it's raining like that things are gonna go haywire. we've seen off throws, bad routes, dropped balls, missed kicks, etc. not surprised in the least, we all expected the play to be messy with the heavy rain.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Wentz has been poor today, but I do believe the weather is partially to blame. At least for the throws that he's straight up missed.

The INT to Hollins looked like miscommunication upon watching the replays.Ā 

He threw it like it was supposed to be a deep in and Mack ran a curl.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Wentz has been poor today, but I do believe the weather is partially to blame. At least for the throws that he's straight up missed.

Weather doesn't help the fact that he was due for a "letdown game"

But the fact that we're still dominating a team (idc if they're winless, it's still not an easy thing to do) despite Carson having maybe his worst game of the season makes me really excited about this team

Archived