Jaguars potentially “shopping” CB CJ Henderson

.Buzz

19 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

If you go up and look at that tweet from Dilla and look at CJs Twitter likes…I’d say it’s fair to connect the dots.

Those likes aren't encouraging. I don't recall hearing anything about this at UF.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

perfect 

What a shame.  I hope he gets it turned around.  If not, about all we can do is write it off as a bad decision made by the people who were in charge during the Jaguars' "Pre-Winning Era."

Edited by Uncle Buck

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Those likes aren't encouraging. I don't recall hearing anything about this at UF.

To be fair...he wouldn’t be the first person to come off of a bout with covid carrying some lingering mental health side effects. But who knows what’s actually going on there...

In any case, I hope he actually gets the mental health assistance he actually needs. 

But that doesn’t make me any less annoyed they took him over guys like Lamb or the tackles like Becton or Wirfs. 

21 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

To be fair...he wouldn’t be the first person to come off of a bout with covid carrying some lingering mental health side effects. But who knows what’s actually going on there...

In any case, I hope he actually gets the mental health assistance he actually needs. 

But that doesn’t make me any less annoyed they took him over guys like Lamb or the tackles like Becton or Wirfs. 

The Frennette tweet would suggest that this issue predates his getting covid

19 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Makes sense.

It definitely seems like he’s got some serious stuff going on that needs to be worked though, and that’s the biggest and most important thing, even if it means never playing football again.

And you gotta think with all of this, his value across the league isn’t very high right now. Allbright followed this up with a *read between the lines* thing, which indicates to me that they are shopping him, but it’s not going to happen unless the return is higher than his market likely is right now.

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

Makes sense.

It definitely seems like he’s got some serious stuff going on that needs to be worked though, and that’s the biggest and most important thing, even if it means never playing football again.

And you gotta think with all of this, his value across the league isn’t very high right now. Allbright followed this up with a *read between the lines* thing, which indicates to me that they are shopping him, but it’s not going to happen unless the return is higher than his market likely is right now.

Maybe the NFI list for now while he works through things? 

I’d much rather that than trading him for some mid round/late round pick unless there’s just no way it could ever work here.

• Like 1

Just now, JiffyJag said:

Lol

i mean I guess his trade value is probably diminished given his injury

regardless, that’s a pass for me

I’d be all the way here for a reunion. Especially if the price is reasonable/CJ is the focal point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JiffyJag said:

Lol

i mean I guess his trade value is probably diminished given his injury

regardless, that’s a pass for me

Yea if he was healthy that's one thing but trading for an injured player who spent all year last year hurt isnt ideal even if a healthy MT could take us to the next level. If we really want to deal Henderson though, id be curious what else it cost