Preseason Game1 Seahawks at Raiders GDT

agarcia34

i thought James mostly was solid out there, though looked like he struggled at the goal line. Leatherwood was ok but will have to be better against #1s. he had one really bad rep in pass pro where he waited way too long to get a hand on the rusher around the edge. i think thats the one where peterman tried to dump it off real quick to the back but was low

Edited by Turnobili

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

random thoughts of 1st half

• Peterman looked in control. not bad
  • Ragas and Emmons could be an interesting battle.. Ragas vision is nice
  • Zay looked like he didn't belong with the 2s
  • OL looked good (James, Leatherwood included)
  • Philon playing like a stud
  • White and Muse don't seem like liabilities, they look the part. could be key depth 
  • That Hobbs sack was sweet

I need to see Simpson be better and pass protection 

I liked Leatherwood today but I didn’t love him

I feel much better about the Jones if Edwards get hurt again

Solomon Thomas also looked good. I don’t remember him displaying pass rush moves on the Niners(but then again he didn’t play inside on the Niners)

51 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Hmmmm wtf

I do not get it.  Gamepass is playing every game except Rams Chargers and the Raiders.  Fortunately CBS ABC and NFL Network are playing the Rams Chargers game.

Edited by drfrey13
  • Like 1

From what everyone is saying we are looking good.  It is only the 1st preseason game but if players look like they can play their spots that is a huge relief.  A lot of question marks are starting to get answered.  I like reading that Leatherwood, Philon, James, and Thomas are looking good.  Those were 4 of my biggest question marks.  Who has lined up as the SLB?  Wish I could watch the game but will probably have to wait until tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I need to see Simpson be better and pass protection 

I liked Leatherwood today but I didn’t love him

I feel much better about the Jones if Edwards get hurt again

Solomon Thomas also looked good. I don’t remember him displaying pass rush moves on the Niners(but then again he didn’t play inside on the Niners)

• Like 1

Just now, drfrey13 said:

From what everyone is saying we are looking good.  It is only the 1st preseason game but if players look like they can play their spots that is a huge relief.  A lot of question marks are starting to get answered.  I like reading that Leatherwood, Philon, James, and Thomas are looking good.  Those were 4 of my biggest question marks.  Who has lined up as the SLB?  Wish I could watch the game but will probably have to wait until tomorrow.

It was a combo of Muse(mainly) and Koonce. But the mainly ran nickel like expected

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

It was a combo of Muse(mainly) and Koonce. But the mainly ran nickel like expected

How did Muse look.  Credit to Mayock if it works out.  I know a lot of people, myself included, where not happy with the pick last year.

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

How did Muse look.  Credit to Mayock if it works out.  I know a lot of people, myself included, where not happy with the pick last year.

He looked good when he was in there. He batted down a pass coming on a blitz. But again they were mainly in nickel