Preseason Game1 Seahawks at Raiders GDT

agarcia34

3 hours ago, S&B Bleeder said:

The Raider game eventually showed up on Game Pass in the second half and it was a good connection with little buffering.

I stopped looking.  First game with fans and they wait until the second half.  This almost makes it worse because what is the reasoning for not showing the entire game.  If it is a scheduling or region agreement they should not have been able to show the second half either.  I am just so sick of the BS that any little thing sets me off now.  I went to cancel my subscription and they said I could not get a refund and the service would be shutoff July 2022.  The payment just went through 2 weeks ago.

23 hours ago, lester said:

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!. he had 1 tackel in the 4th quarter.  Javin White was ALL OVER THE FIELD led the team with 6 tackles and got big praise from Gruden.. what game were you watching

I didn't say anything about javin white or anybody being praised and it's tackle it's not spelled like a fish. 

Edited by KlenlyKenny

10 hours ago, lester said:

White was all over the field ..led the team with 6 tackels...I dont get the hype with Muse...and in the game he got 1 tackel in the 4th quarter

You're talking about a player from vegas whos playing for vegas that's hype alone vs a player drafted who has NOT had the chance to play in any football games yet. Muse was drafted to be better at linebacker than safety and yes he did perform good. I don't see how white has anything to do with that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KlenlyKenny said:

You're talking about a player from vegas whos playing for vegas that's hype alone vs a player drafted who has NOT had the chance to play in any football games yet. Muse was drafted to be better at linebacker than safety and yes he did perform good. I don't see how white has anything to do with that. 

I think both help out on special teams, and provide depth this year. Deablo prolly be the 6th LB without a training camp  

On 8/15/2021 at 7:39 PM, lester said:

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!. he had 1 tackel in the 4th quarter.  Javin White was ALL OVER THE FIELD led the team with 6 tackles and got big praise from Gruden.. what game were you watching

Muse actually had 2 tackles on st iirc 1 tck on defense plus a batted pass 

19 hours ago, lester said:

White was all over the field ..led the team with 6 tackels...I dont get the hype with Muse...and in the game he got 1 tackel in the 4th quarter

Agree on White, seemed like he was everywhere. Robertson was in a lot as well. Only time I saw Darron Lee, he missed a tackle I think. 

3 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Can you explain this? In terms of Muse and White, White looked to be in a lot more than Muse. 

I expect we will run a lot of 4-2-5 looks this year.
Id think Kwit and Littleton would be the 2, but having speed at LB would be nice. 

Putting Muse in as one of the 2, would be close to having 6 DBs on the field, Id think teams would run all over that. 

24 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I expect we will run a lot of 4-2-5 looks this year.
Id think Kwit and Littleton would be the 2, but having speed at LB would be nice. 

Putting Muse in as one of the 2, would be close to having 6 DBs on the field, Id think teams would run all over that. 

I think it’s more likely to be Morrow and Littleton from training camp so far.

At the weekend I’m not sure Muse was in on nickel, looked to be White & Robertson, happy to be proven wrong though. 

• Like 1