Preseason Game1 Seahawks at Raiders GDT

agarcia34

Leatherwood played ok had a lot of help from the te and guard. Won some and lost some would have liked to see him play longer. Having him play next to cotton was smart. Feet still look kinda slow but he looks the part.

cle looked like he belongs as a backup 

muse looked good

I think the center battle will be interesting Martin looks more like a solid savy vet rookie looked ok too can’t say James is better than either of them. 

hard to judge the defense cause it was vs backups but they looked more together except for that busted play where the rb snuck out and levitt missed the tackle.

zay i still don’t understand why we haven’t used him more the last 2 years

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Leatherwood played ok had a lot of help from the te and guard. Won some and lost some would have liked to see him play longer. Having him play next to cotton was smart. Feet still look kinda slow but he looks the part.

muse looked good

I think the center battle will be interesting Martin looks more like a solid savy vet rookie looked ok too can’t say James is better than either of them. 

hard to judge the defense cause it was vs backups but they looked more together except for that busted play where the rb snuck out and levitt missed the tackle.

Leatherwood's feet look really good. He moves  effortlessly for a big man.

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Leatherwood will take some time but he's definitely super athletic for his size. 

Clelin Ferrell really just has zero burst or bend off the edge unfortunately. 

5 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

1.  Peterman looked great and he added the running dimension that we hope to see out of Carr.  I know it was backups but him taking off opened other things up and the run game looked better for it.

Gruden's decision to keep Peterman around has been questionable but he definitely played pretty good yesterday. Not a bad QB3 to have on the roster especially with Mariota's inability to stay healthy. 

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

muse looked good

It looks like all three centers look good. James looked like the best though if you looked at both pass pro and run blocking.

Zay Jones didn’t look like that these last two years. I’ve never seen him make a contested catch before or high point the ball the way he did yesterday

10 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Zay Jones didn’t look like that these last two years. I’ve never seen him make a contested catch before or high point the ball the way he did yesterday

Yeah Zay looked good, we may not have a true #1 WR but ideally Edwards, Jones, Ruggs, Brown, and Renfrow can all have their moments for us.