Preseason Game1 Seahawks at Raiders GDT

agarcia34

2 hours ago, KlenlyKenny said:

They mentioned at the beginning of the game that Muse is penciled in to start at weakside, does anyone know if that's going forward or if it was just for that one game ? Or is it something we'll find out. Pretty exciting to hear that and then watch him play well. 

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!. he had 1 tackel in the 4th quarter.  Javin White was ALL OVER THE FIELD led the team with 6 tackles and got big praise from Gruden.. what game were you watching

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

would be so nice if James and Leatherwood actually become studs. James looked good in this clip and I didn't notice him Saturday (which is good). Imagine if Ruggs and Edwards emerge, and Ragas is actually a UDFA gem. Nate Hobbs becomes a stud too, and White and Muse gives us speed and depth. Philon, Thomas, McCoy actually can play too. just imagine! maybe too optimistic 

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

would be so nice if James and Leatherwood actually become studs. James looked good in this clip and I didn't notice him Saturday (which is good). Imagine if Ruggs and Edwards emerge, and Ragas is actually a UDFA gem. Nate Hobbs becomes a stud too, and White and Muse gives us speed and depth. Philon, Thomas, McCoy actually can play too. just imagine! maybe too optimistic 

Yeah that’s a tall order

10 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

It looks like all three centers look good. James looked like the best though if you looked at both pass pro and run blocking.

Zay Jones didn’t look like that these last two years. I’ve never seen him make a contested catch before or high point the ball the way he did yesterday

I think #66 played the best at center 

11 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah that’s a tall order

It looks like Bradley will start to get the D to produce so that takes care of the bulk of the order.  Have to wait until we see the first team out there.  I did like the emotion and the players not looking lost.  Only one blown coverage in the first preseason game is a good sign.

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

It looks like Bradley will start to get the D to produce so that takes care of the bulk of the order.  Have to wait until we see the first team out there.  I did like the emotion and the players not looking lost.  Only one blown coverage in the first preseason game is a good sign.

I said it months ago a simpler defense fixes a lot of problems that people would think that are personnel issues.. 

another thing that I’m sure nobody paid attention to is how Leavitt what is the one person on defense that look like he didn’t know what he was doing. Remember he started a couple of games for us last year. That’s why we drafted two safeties and signed one.

Edited by Jeremy408

On 8/15/2021 at 12:18 AM, Darbsk said:

Thanks for all the updates guys. I gave game pass but couldn't find the Raiders game at all! It just wasn't on mine I don't think 🤔

The Raider game eventually showed up on Game Pass in the second half and it was a good connection with little buffering.

• Like 1