Preseason Game1 Seahawks at Raiders GDT

agarcia34

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

What I keep saying is that Wright would easily be our best LB (One of the top players on the team) and not have to come off the field.  It comes down to price because of the stupid contract Littleton received.  We can cut him next year but he is still going to count over $10 million against the cap.

Well that’s the thing I’m not a big fan of Corey littleton either(even when he was on the Rams). But like what if he actually is who we thought he could be in this defense because it’s simpler? Then the contract would be justified

7 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Well that’s the thing I’m not a big fan of Corey littleton either(even when he was on the Rams). But like what if he actually is who we thought he could be in this defense because it’s simpler? Then the contract would be justified

He is the 7th highest paid non pass rushing LB in the league.  KJ Wright averaged $7.75 over the last 2 years and Littleton will get $12.2 million.  I will take Wright over Littleton even at the same price.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

He is the 7th highest paid non pass rushing LB in the league.  KJ Wright averaged $7.75 over the last 2 years and Littleton will get $12.2 million.  I will take Wright over Littleton even at the same price.

In this system I agree with you

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 3:13 PM, drfrey13 said:

I stopped looking.  First game with fans and they wait until the second half.  This almost makes it worse because what is the reasoning for not showing the entire game.  If it is a scheduling or region agreement they should not have been able to show the second half either.  I am just so sick of the BS that any little thing sets me off now.  I went to cancel my subscription and they said I could not get a refund and the service would be shutoff July 2022.  The payment just went through 2 weeks ago.

To be honest, I didn't subscribe to Game Pass, I just get it.  No questions please.  I said the second half and it might have come on sooner as I spent much of the early part of the game trying to find it on local TV out of LV and eventually found it out of Henderson and I don't live there.  When it started to buffer I checked GP again and it was on.  FWIW.

4 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Valid point that I did not add.  Although I believe Wright would do well in just about every system.

Yeah probably but I mean we're not getting him because he can be good in any system we're getting him because he's good and Gus Bradley system. Plus by the time Gus Bradley with theoretically be gone he would be like 34

On 8/17/2021 at 12:20 PM, drfrey13 said:

What I keep saying is that Wright would easily be our best LB (One of the top players on the team) and not have to come off the field.  It comes down to price because of the stupid contract Littleton received.  We can cut him next year but he is still going to count over $10 million against the cap.

Maybe, just maybe our new DC can resurrect Littleton.

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah probably but I mean we're not getting him because he can be good in any system we're getting him because he's good and Gus Bradley system. Plus by the time Gus Bradley with theoretically be gone he would be like 34

The age is my only issue with Wright.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He's only 32 and played all 16 games over the last 2 seasons, I'm assuming it'd only be a 1 year deal. 

I would not want him if I thought his age was a big issue.  Players start to fall off around his age but not all of them.  He has shown no sign of it being an issue.  It is my only potential problem outside of a freak accident.

• Like 1