Preseason Week 2 GDT: Titans (1-0) at Bucs (0-1)

Titans fan 617

This is weird to say. But I don't want to see our offense tonight. 

We should just punt it in 3rd down. 

They are so bad up front. It's just boring. 

I'm enjoying seeing the defense. 

All the people I want to see in offense see our starters. 

Im not interested in seeing McNichols run the ball. 

This Oline group isnt giving anyone a chance to make a play. How are we supposed to get looks at any of these WRs or hell our backup QB if they are getting smashed. And isnt that our 2nd round pick getting worked at guard? I THOUGHT HE WAS A TACKLE??? Im confused

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

radunz isn't a guard. it will never make sense to me that we're playing him there.

Doesn't make sense to me either, but if anyone has earned the benefit of the doubt on the staff, it's probably Keith Carter.

Maybe trying to make him the 6th o-lineman/main backup for both G and T? I dunno.

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Doesn't make sense to me either, but if anyone has earned the benefit of the doubt on the staff, it's probably Keith Carter.

Maybe trying to make him the 6th o-lineman/main backup for both G and T? I dunno.

def seems like they're trying to make him a swing tackle, but to what end? he's supposed to be the RT of the future (and possibly the present) and you want a veteran as your 6th OL. very silly imo, though like you said i suppose keith carter has earned the benefit of the doubt.