Raiders to require proof of vaccination at Allegiant Stadium

RaidersAreOne

I know things are a bit heated over there in the US, over the Vax situation, but I expected all stadiums to require Vax certificates to everyone wanting to attend. 

That should be a league wide decision, and I'm surprised that's not the case, apparently.

Thought all the covid protocols put in action this season would have covered that. 

57 minutes ago, kramxel said:

I know things are a bit heated over there in the US, over the Vax situation, but I expected all stadiums to require Vax certificates to everyone wanting to attend. 

That should be a league wide decision, and I'm surprised that's not the case, apparently.

Thought all the covid protocols put in action this season would have covered that. 

Agreed that it should be a league-wide decision. Not at all surprised that it’s not, though. This is the same league who last season allowed teams/states to make their own decisions with regards to letting fans in and the rules they would have to follow, rather than attempt to enforce any league-wide system which would have been fairer.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Businesses of all kinds should start doing this and contrary to popular belief for anyone who does believe it, this does not violate HIPAA laws, in fact, this isn't even relevant to HIPAA.

Agreed. I hope all private institutions follow suit. 

• Like 1

Yeah... I'm not sure I see the value of having these threads open in NFL News.

I won't remove them or anything because they are indeed important milestones but I'm not sure there's many avenues to discussion that can be had on this topic that is football-related.

You can continue COVID-related discussion here, however:

• Like 3