Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

16 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Of course I am town, how does claiming it make it any more believable.

Cause at this moment there is a sketchy vibe due to just hinting it. If you claimed it and aren't counterclaimed its much more believable. As it sits you are inviting easy votes on you and its kind of distracting if the obvious is in fact true...imo

10 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

As scummy as forge may seem, I’m probably gonna do what he wants. He’s been the most persuasive and made the most sense.

Terrible Idea GIFs | Tenor

I'm really bad at this game lol. Especially with reads / scum hunting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

In the episode of rick and morty that this was loosely based on, the infected characters kept increasing. 

But the room is already filled to the brim by people (us).  To me that would mean this is now the point toward end of the episode where Rick and the gang start killing the parasites (no new ones are generated)

25 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Shocking, because you're wrong. I have not been informed that I have received anything additional.

I also don't like how Pickle has attempted to drive the narrative here: active enough to stir the pot, yet distant enough to back out and watch the resulting conversation. He's also trying to force Hokie to claim what he is, which, if Hokie was scum, he just wouldn't have hinted at anything like this early in D2 anyway. There would be no need.

Hokie kind of brought the required claim on himself. See my earlier post. I'm with you that I don't know that he just offers up the information as scum however, which is why I'm less inclined to go that way right now. But he will have to info dump a full claim at some point. Unavoidable. What happened and what he's proposing don't really tie in together all that cohesively and that's a problem. When you're going to unveil information, it needs to make sense and tell a consistent story. Having a chat with Daniel but also having Daniel offer him as a possible vote is something that doesn't quite mess up. If he can talk to the dead, his info is reliant on what the other party knows anyway, I would imagine. It's not the strongest power. 

• Like 1