Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. Bc a plumbis is nothing.  Why make something that is nothing, something in this game.  Would it be conceivable that he got caught claiming he had no ability (despite bucs saying everyone would have an ability) and then he or his mates told him to fake that so now he appears to be doing "something"

It could be a rando red-herring, but it is in the game. Because I have it now. And all I know is that host alleges that it does something when the time is right and that this is not a bastard game, so he isnt lying to me. 

timebomb maybe

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Forge said:

Did host say stolen, or it was just gone?

23 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

He said I looked and it was Gone even though I said I was going to hold onto it for night 1 Bc I didn’t know what it does

So jason doesnt have a power but i think starting with the plumbus is definitely something. i think passing the plumbus is the power

im wondering if this happens

1. jason converts matts with the plumbus

2. matts will convert someone else n2.

3. and so on

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

So jason doesnt have a power but i think starting with the plumbus is definitely something. i think passing the plumbus is the power

im wondering if this happens

1. jason converts matts with the plumbus

2. matts will convert someone else n2.

3. and so on

Doesn't seem likley 

On 8/19/2021 at 7:39 PM, bucsfan333 said:

You all look around. Despite Doofus Rick not being able to figure out what's going on, you have. There are alien imposters in your presence and if you don't figure out who they are and kill them, they'll continue to spread until they've overtaken the planet.

I think we may need to lynch the person with the plumbus to stop the spread

at the very least, im curious to see if something happens when the plumbus guy dies. and its likely better that we lynch the person with the plumbus rather than scum hit him in terms of potential reward if any

plus matts is suspicious anyway and might be scum regardless of the plumbus thing.

going with

matts