Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Amongst other things pertaining to flavor and such.

What are your thoughts about their being a 3rd cult-like group?

From the OP:

"There are alien imposters in your presence and if you don't figure out who they are and kill them, they'll continue to spread until they've overtaken the planet."

This was the premise for the episode as well, so it could be nothing. But it could be something.

26 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

From the OP:

"There are alien imposters in your presence and if you don't figure out who they are and kill them, they'll continue to spread until they've overtaken the planet."

This was the premise for the episode as well, so it could be nothing. But it could be something.

I wouldn't say it's impossible at all, but like I said yesterday, at this point in the game, if this is the case, we've already lost.

22 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

From the OP:

With

The amount of kills in the game 

The game setup (choose own character)

Only 1 investigator (so far)

The actual plot and story (the parasites are no longer multiplying, locked in the house and Rick and the gang are killing them)

No way is this a cult game.  None.  You can bank on it.  

Scum hunt others (cult) so anyone fixated on the cult theory is probably mafia (for your future reference)

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The actual plot and story (the parasites are no longer multiplying, locked in the house and Rick and the gang are killing them)

I do think that this contradicts the first post of the actual game, but point taken. I just don't see how it can be ruled out completely.

1. swoosh - Hit N3
  2. Pickle Rick
  3. Dome - Hit N2
  4. The Orca
  5. TheKillerNacho - Hit N2
  6. Matts4313
  7. Malfatron
  8. Raves
  9. HokieHigh
  10. JoshstraDaymus
  11. bcb1213
  12. Blue
  13. TL-TwoWinsAway
  14. jasonwbantle
  15. Tk3 - Lynched N2
  16. Forge - Hit N3
  17. 11sanchez11
  18. MWil23
  19. squire12 - Lynched N3
  20. Karnage84 - Lynched N1
  21. Daniel - Hit N1 

It's day 4. With 13 players left, and had we started with 1 cult and 4 scum, we'd be sitting at 4 cult, 3 scum and 6 town.

I digress. Back to bantering.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That I can believe.  I just know what he did or didn't do n2 and the fact that he refuses to state it makes me think he is scum.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh and n3.  

If this is the case, then he's clearly lying about his chat with Daniel and should probably be the vote, or at least we should put up BOTH Matts and Hokie on the line to put some pressure on both and potentially even set up a double line to make scum put themselves out there.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

It's day 4. With 13 players left, and had we started with 1 cult and 4 scum, we'd be sitting at 4 cult, 3 scum and 6 town.

I digress. Back to bantering.

Unless it's Malf and he was blocked each night, in which case, that's actually funny.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

If this is the case, then he's clearly lying about his chat with Daniel and should probably be the vote, or at least we should put up BOTH Matts and Hokie on the line to put some pressure on both and potentially even set up a double line to make scum put themselves out there.

Well to a degree.  Which is why he needs to claim so I can confirm him (he would be town imo) or call him a liar (he would be scum)

The problem is, putting this anywhere near a tie is asinine considering we are so close to lylo and he could be town