Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lets not overthink this, guys

matts is scum.

its a reach to try to decide whether hes claiming other peoples powers or wants to be lynched.

he could be trying to act like a GF so he doesnt get lynched

Matts

Fine, I'll just do what I have to do to Orca tonight.

tumblr_inline_mtbpgdbcUN1qcryb6.gif

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I didn’t just “watch tv”. I knew that the lynch was supposed to be squire and it was. I told you from day 1 that I have no ability so what’s the point in ring active anymore? It’s boring - I can’t do anything and I wasn’t changing my vote. Plus I’m so toxic right? Why would I ruin your game?

Now, since I’m not involved in ANY abilities or ANY night moves, maybe someone can explain what happened last night? I received no message whatsoever from bucs so I’m completely in the dark. 

I think we could look at who was defending squire as a good step. Thoughts?

Just a FYI by bringing it up like this it's kind of what annoys people.

But I agree looking at those defending squire/trying to move the vote while not actually getting off the wagon since he was obviously going to be the lynch as it gave information one way or another would be the best targets IMO.

19 minutes ago, Raves said:

Just a FYI by bringing it up like this it's kind of what annoys people.

But I agree looking at those defending squire/trying to move the vote while not actually getting off the wagon since he was obviously going to be the lynch as it gave information one way or another would be the best targets IMO.

Truth annoys ppl? After I was accused of just taking it off and watching tv? Man, you guys have a skewed view 

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

saucy 

On 8/23/2021 at 5:18 PM, Matts4313 said:

Saucy. 

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Malf is an other. If you hit him than I can stop roleblocking him. Pretty sure he has a bullet proof mcrib tho

On 8/22/2021 at 3:04 PM, Matts4313 said:

1. Why do you assume that scum has any misunderstanding to begin with?

2. I am surprised you think that they will be able to fully grasp what an item does based on its name.

Yes really. I always assume scum is 2 steps ahead in terms if information and I think the game is heavily influenced by gifts. I want to attempt to solve the mechanics of the game.

On 8/22/2021 at 2:57 PM, Matts4313 said:

Is there a reason you dont share what the item is called? 

Im curious as to this as well. @squire12 - you keeping track of this?

Somewhere I posted a Rick and Morty gif, I think this one:

7a2.gif

Anyone put the pieces together yet?

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

With

The amount of kills in the game 

The game setup (choose own character)

Only 1 investigator (so far)

The actual plot and story (the parasites are no longer multiplying, locked in the house and Rick and the gang are killing them)

No way is this a cult game.  None.  You can bank on it.  

Scum hunt others (cult) so anyone fixated on the cult theory is probably mafia (for your future reference)

As much as it pains me to say it...agree with Pickle to some degree here. If there was a cult, wouldn't at least one of them have flipped by now? If it's Malf (allegedly) being roleblocked every Night or a limited conversion, then it isn't something we need to worry about right now anyways. If there's a cult, they almost certainly can't win with Mafia. Etc., etc.

Even if there is a cult, Town has done so poorly so far we can't really worry about it.

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'm good with Bcb. I feel pretty confident there as well 

I'm happy with Bcb tomorrow. Think Matts is still the play today.

4 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Truth annoys ppl? After I was accused of just taking it off and watching tv? Man, you guys have a skewed view 

I was talking about you mentioning being so toxic etc.

Also you weren't being accused of taking it off and watching TV, Mwil said that the results he got from Bucs was that your character stayed home and just watched TV, didn't do anything.  Between his ability and mine I think we finally believe you have no ability, at least not yet, it might be something that can get triggered at a certain point in the game and you just weren't informed of it.

9 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

After I was accused of just taking it off and watching tv?

*Sigh*

I can't believe I'm going to do this.

Last night, I WATCHED you and was told by the host that you stayed home and watched TV.

AKA, you didn't move, which means you were/are likely telling the truth about not having an active move.

• Like 1

It's a sad day when I'm the one who is picking up on soft claims and signals and everyone else misses them...and now you've all left it to me to be the one to decipher whether or not they're genuine or lies. The fallout is on you, Town.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's a sad day when I'm the one who is picking up on soft claims and signals and everyone else misses them...and now you've all left it to me to be the one to decipher whether or not they're genuine or lies. The fallout is on you, Town.

Which claims have you picked up on?