Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Sigh*

I can't believe I'm going to do this.

Last night, I WATCHED you and was told by the host that you stayed home and watched TV.

AKA, you didn't move, which means you were/are likely telling the truth about not having an active move.

For my own sanity. Watched, or tracked 

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

I didn’t just “watch tv”. I knew that the lynch was supposed to be squire and it was. I told you from day 1 that I have no ability so what’s the point in ring active anymore? It’s boring - I can’t do anything and I wasn’t changing my vote. Plus I’m so toxic right? Why would I ruin your game?

Now, since I’m not involved in ANY abilities or ANY night moves, maybe someone can explain what happened last night? I received no message whatsoever from bucs so I’m completely in the dark. 

I think we could look at who was defending squire as a good step. Thoughts?

This feels like you're trying to get something done, like some win goal. Or communicate something to somebody. 

If it isn't game mechanic related relax 

Why is everyone on matts? I’d rather just go after whomever was defending squire as a logical option. 

Mwil talking a lot about abilities and powers and not wanting to share. Killing during night phase doesn’t seem too much town to me.

Could anyone tell me what happened last night? Any investigations? Anything at all?

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Why is everyone on matts? I’d rather just go after whomever was defending squire as a logical option. 

Mwil talking a lot about abilities and powers and not wanting to share. Killing during night phase doesn’t seem too much town to me.

Could anyone tell me what happened last night? Any investigations? Anything at all?

I don't think anyone defended squire bro