Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Why is everyone on matts? I’d rather just go after whomever was defending squire as a logical option. 

Who was that

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Could anyone tell me what happened last night? Any investigations? Anything at all?

Someone who has watched R&M help me out here, is there a character who repeats the same things over and over?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

I didn’t just “watch tv”. I knew that the lynch was supposed to be squire and it was. I told you from day 1 that I have no ability so what’s the point in ring active anymore? It’s boring - I can’t do anything and I wasn’t changing my vote. Plus I’m so toxic right? Why would I ruin your game?

Now, since I’m not involved in ANY abilities or ANY night moves, maybe someone can explain what happened last night? I received no message whatsoever from bucs so I’m completely in the dark. 

I think we could look at who was defending squire as a good step. Thoughts?

2 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Why is this interesting? He was a claimed mason and Daniel voted him day 1. Not normal for a Mason 

And this was mentioned days ago. And still hasn’t been addressed. At this point I wonder if you’re trolling or slow

... yep. Toxic.

On 8/22/2021 at 8:39 AM, HokieHigh said:
On 8/22/2021 at 8:35 AM, The Orca said:

I already showed how. Bucs is giving gifts/items/abilities for being the x post on the x page. He asked you 1 or 2. Door number 1 or door number 2. No other reason for that interaction 

None of em open

On 8/22/2021 at 9:10 AM, HokieHigh said:

The only reason a scum would want to fake claim the fact that Daniel had no information is if Daniel did in fact have some solid information. 

I am voting for who Daniel was voting for (Nacho). To clarify though, I don't think any of his hunches were bad, per say. Just not based on some specific intel. 

These were both weird posts and I'm not sure what they are about

I feel like mwil and matts are messing with us.

again I’m not here to kiss *** and hold hands. We’re playing a game and we need to figure this out so stop ******* around and caring about who is nice to who.

im still trying to figure out what actually happened last night. Also, hokie never explained the whole Daniel dynamic at all.

why is everyone on matts?

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Jason: Belittles everyone around him, struggles to grasp the concept of being town oriented or cooperating

Also Jason: Why do you all keep voting me out?

Tho, if he were playing differently we'd be all over him  for it