Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Tho, if he were playing differently we'd be all over him  for it 

Good. Either he's scum, he's voted out and town is benefitted, or he's town, he's voted out and town is benefitted. I'd much rather still have Tk3 in this game right now than someone who will call people slow because they're looking for clarification/links on comments made from 50+ pages ago.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Good. Either he's scum, he's voted out and town is benefitted, or he's town, he's voted out and town is benefitted. I'd much rather still have Tk3 in this game right now than someone who will call people slow because they're looking for clarification/links on comments made from 50+ pages ago.

Bc I’m not reading 50 pages worth. Again you are trying to rationalize town as being an acceptable lynch

TL2

31 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Is he implying that he was handing them out? If so: did he do so with knowledge of who would be receiving them?

He's claimed to be what was already insinuated, which is that he's blocking Malfatron. Someone else is handing them out. It's actually not even the worst idea in the world if that person needs to claim, but at this moment, they don't necessarily need to.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

What makes you so sure? People aren’t telling me anything 

What is there to say? We said what needs to be said and if nothing else was said, you need to either follow, find it yourself by piecing it together, or take an educated guess. Start guessing with those who haven't claimed anything or who have been nailed with a scummy ability. 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What is there to say? We said what needs to be said and if nothing else was said, you need to either follow, find it yourself by piecing it together, or take an educated guess. Start guessing with those who haven't claimed anything or who have been nailed with a scummy ability. 

Well I haven’t heard a single reason why matts is the vote everyone is pointing at. I have no ability so I’m completely lost as to anything. I have no idea who did what last night as nobody is saying- so everyone might as well be scum to me. TL saying it’s ok to Lynch town is messed up. And I’ve been on hokie since night 1 for his bs with Daniel. I’m pretty sure Malf is scum but don’t have anything to base this off of. And as Sanchez said, if everyone is on matts- that means scum is too and that’s not a good sign.

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Well I haven’t heard a single reason why matts is the vote everyone is pointing at. I have no ability so I’m completely lost as to anything. I have no idea who did what last night as nobody is saying- so everyone might as well be scum to me. TL saying it’s ok to Lynch town is messed up. And I’ve been on hokie since night 1 for his bs with Daniel. I’m pretty sure Malf is scum but don’t have anything to base this off of. And as Sanchez said, if everyone is on matts- that means scum is too and that’s not a good sign.

its not that people forgot about my dialogue with daniel, it is that you are the only one to misread it as scum.

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

The case against Matts is different depending on who you ask. He has willingly admitted to blocking Malf the entire game despite all these kills happening which is the big red flag to me if he's town 

Just now, HokieHigh said:

its not that people forgot about my dialogue with daniel, it is that you are the only one to misread it as scum.

Hi hokie. Here's some questions I've been seen 

1.  Did you start the game with Daniel as Mason or did that happen after he died 

2.  If it was from the start, what was his logic voting you day one 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Having seen Jason from the moderator's side, he is a delight to have in a game because absolute wild card. He may not even read his PM correctly or think flavor text is more important than his actual listed alignment.

So is this an insult? Your game may have been my first one I ever played if I recall but ok