Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

So is this an insult? Your game may have been my first one I ever played if I recall but ok

I actually think it's not. More of a, you're fun from a mod point of view cause we never know what you're gonna do or how you're gonna play it (speaking from my own experience here) 

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If Malf is scum it's freaking phenomenal.  However. You generally want to try to stop mafia from killing people at night as a role Blocker 

Oh so he’s being accountable for the night deaths (and there were many). That doesn’t mean he’s scum tho - doesn’t it just mean he did a poor job? 

4 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Right so if we think Malf is scum- then matts was right to do this no?

Night one it makes sense.  But when you see multiple people hit, you would then have to assume that you're not blocking a killer and move on to someone who else who might be 

• Like 1

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Oh so he’s being accountable for the night deaths (and there were many). That doesn’t mean he’s scum tho - doesn’t it just mean he did a poor job? 

Correct, it technically is doesn't condem matts as scum but it's certainly not how one would expect a town RB to act.  Nor does it clear Malf of being scum, moreso we can cross him off as being a killer 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

N1, no gun flavor, makes sense as it wouldn't appear until N2 if there's a smith.

No gun flavor N2.

Gun flavor on Swoosh, some variation and flavor of a strongman hit on Forge.

I don't believe that there's a gunsmith and I'm pretty confident that BCB is lying. Ironically, by BCB claiming a failed hit on Matts, he's trying to distance, and he's doing the opposite.

He's also CLEARLY setting it up for when Matts isn't lynched him being able to say that he's the unhittable GF to gain town credit.

BCB

If the first appearance was when squire died, maybe bcb started making the hits 

(Headed home from the golf course haven't read at all this was the last post I was on)