Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im confused.

can you rephrase this

Let's start that over.

I was pretty sure someone else visited me earlier in the game. Not sure if they did, though I can make a convincing case imo. If they did visit me, I don't think they got/would get the flavor that Mwil stated (one was protecting the other or whatever he said)

So in order to get that flavor, Mwil might of had to be trying to kill me 

blue has also been one to go along with what seems like the consensus lynches at the time

he went hard on matts, and voted sanchez because of the bucs snafu

weirdly enough, mwil said he thinks he knows blues role, which is odd because i didnt get a softclaim at all off blue.

mwil might have figured out josh was the giftgiver bc josh gave a gun to squire and would be looking for references to giftgiving closely

mwil

and i think blue might be scum if mwil is

Edited by Malfatron

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

blue has also been one to go along with what seems like the consensus lynches at the time

he went hard on matts, and voted sanchez because of the bucs snafu

weirdly enough, mwil said he thinks he knows blues role, which is odd because i didnt get a softclaim at all off blue.

mwil might have figured out josh was the giftgiver bc josh gave a gun to squire and would be looking for references to giftgiving closely

mwil

and i think blue might be scum if mwil is

I really don't know how anyone could figure out Josh was the gunsmith based on the thread

Has blue done anything other than like posts 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

i really don't know how anyone could figure out Josh was the gunsmith based on the thread

likely not

i figured it out when i actually got something from josh n3.

mwil figured it out earlier, even though he hadnt gotten a gift. which means when squire got a gun, he was looking for a gunsmith. means squire and mwil are aligned.

blue didnt soft at all from what i saw

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

likely not

i figured it out when i actually got something from josh n3.

mwil figured it out earlier, even though he hadnt gotten a gift. which means when squire got a gun, he was looking for a gunsmith. means squire and mwil are aligned.

blue didnt soft at all from what i saw

although mwil did first bring up the gunsmith when bcb got a gun, so maybe its not him after all

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Damn fine shooting out there.  Almost rags' tracker skills good 

Squire killed town 

Bcb tried to kill town 

Malf probably tried to kill town , hopefully not 

The person bcb tried to kill literally everyone was on him as potential scum, including you. I don’t want to hear it.

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So thats 

N1 watch

N2 track/watch

N3 track

N4 track 

Didn't he claim track? 

He claimed he gets their night result. So basically if someone was an investigator and investigated matts.  Mwil would get "you investigated matts and he was town" or however Bucs phrases it