Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

29 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm not quoting the long post so going with this one. If Raves wouldn't get a failed hit message, would you? 

I got a failed hit message verbatim from the host. Did Raves?

29 minutes ago, Raves said:

I've said this several times that I was never informed that I received anything.  Not saying he didn't give it to me, but I was never told I was.

IMO, this is a resolution that needs/will need solved at some point.

28 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, wait. You said that someone gave you a vest last night. Did the host write you and say "You received a vest from someone else."?

"You were given a bulletproof vest".

28 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

And, if so, couldn't that just be because you were actually hit?

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm asking 

Raves said he didn't get a failed hit message despite Malf targeting sanchez 

Would you get a failed hit message if the person you targeted had a failed hit is my question 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
33 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm not quoting the long post so going with this one. If Raves wouldn't get a failed hit message, would you? 

32 minutes ago, Raves said:

I've said this several times that I was never informed that I received anything.  Not saying he didn't give it to me, but I was never told I was.

I got a notification that there was a failed hit on me.

I think he's asking about if our abilities would return a failed hit.  Mine didn't, and don't think it would because it's not exactly "info that the person learns" but yours might've since you see what they did.  I'm waiting for confirmation from bucs if he just made a mistake or if my interpretation was the correct one.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm asking 

Raves said he didn't get a failed hit message despite Malf targeting sanchez 

Would you get a failed hit message if the person you targeted had a failed hit is my question 

He's not claiming to have used me though, he's claiming to have used Malfatron and learn; Malf claims to have not put in a "move" besides using the gun.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I got a notification that there was a failed hit on me.

I think he's asking about if our abilities would return a failed hit.  Mine didn't, and don't think it would because it's not exactly "info that the person learns" but yours might've since you see what they did.  I'm waiting for confirmation from bucs if he just made a mistake or if my interpretation was the correct one.

That's exactly the type of information that I would learn. I see WHAT they do and learn ANYTHING that they do.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's not claiming to have used me though, he's claiming to have used Malfatron and learn; Malf claims to have not put in a "move" besides using the gun.

That's exactly the type of information that I would learn. I see WHAT they do and learn ANYTHING that they do.

Again. I know he targeted Malf. What I'm asking is if Malf was the one who targeted sanchez, shouldn't Raves have gotten that info? 

1 hour ago, Raves said:

@MWil23 As I stated already.  I pick someone and any info that they get I also receive.  That's why I was upset when you revealed that you got the same results.  I wanted to keep choosing you and giving out your information to draw the hit so even after I was dead you could keep looking for people.

N1-Pickle had No info to be learned

N2-Mwil I was told "Here's what MWil learned:" and then the flavor text you got.

N3-Jason had No info to be learned

N4-Mal had no Infor to be learned.

@bcb1213 I don't think his claim is real, especially considering Malf already stated in thread that he didn't move N4 (albeit used a gun).

I'm willing to go Raves since Malf did have information to be learned, which was that his hit failed. If somehow this is a technicality, then Raves got stuck with a crummy role...but I think that he tried to kill Pickle N2 and failed, and thus the flavor overlap with me.

@Malfatron thoughts?

That's not how my ability works though.  I don't have your ability @MWil23.  I said at the beginning that my role isn't all that powerful.  It's great if I can find the invests early on and can pass on the information they found without having to reveal themselves, but since you guys revealed yourself I'm just trying to see if I can find anyone else that receives information at night and what it is to share for them so they won't have to.

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

That's not how my ability works though.  I don't have your ability @MWil23.  I said at the beginning that my role isn't all that powerful.  It's great if I can find the invests early on and can pass on the information they found without having to reveal themselves, but since you guys revealed yourself I'm just trying to see if I can find anyone else that receives information at night and what it is to share for them so they won't have to.

So Malf could have done anything last night and you wouldn't know unless he invested someone basically? 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

So Malf could have done anything last night and you wouldn't know unless he invested someone basically? 

Basically.  That's why N1 when I used it on Pickle I got nothing as well.  But I got the results of what Mwil did N2 when he invested Pickle.

Go back to D2 you'll see me tell Mwil that I wish he hadn't done that when he said he found the same information.  I had Mwil's information and was trying to leak it for him so he could stay hidden.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

@MWil23 As I stated already.  I pick someone and any info that they get I also receive.  That's why I was upset when you revealed that you got the same results.  I wanted to keep choosing you and giving out your information to draw the hit so even after I was dead you could keep looking for people.

N1-Pickle had No info to be learned

N2-Mwil I was told "Here's what MWil learned:" and then the flavor text you got.

N3-Jason had No info to be learned

N4-Mal had no Infor to be learned.

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

So what was Forge's invest on N3....oh wait you had a claimed invest and didn't use your move on him, but instead tried Jason?

• Like 1