Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, MWil23 said:

He could very well still be scum, but he didn't make a kill attempt last night, or I would have seen him do it. 

Well, here's what he said:

"I can create holograms each night. If someone targets the person with the hologram there is a % chance they use their move on the hologram instead of the intended target."

Isn't it possible that your move hit his hologram instead of him? If that were the case, couldn't he have still made a hit?

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, here's what he said:

"I can create holograms each night. If someone targets the person with the hologram there is a % chance they use their move on the hologram instead of the intended target."

Isn't it possible that your move hit his hologram instead of him? If that were the case, couldn't he have still made a hit?

I would have seen ALL moves that he made; he made no other move. The flavor gave me that it looks like two people and one was protecting the other. (paraphrasing here)

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Damn it you weren't supposed to reveal that. I was giving your results to keep you hidden 

It looks like he changed his mind anyway:

14 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Hey MWil: who do you think is the biggest liar in the game right now?

I'd say the biggest question would be as to whether or not anyone is willing to be forthcoming with any information whatsoever.