Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

A PGO? I don't know. I was never motivated, or anything, hell I wasn't ever even targeted or anything in this game. It's SO funny though that somehow we go from "Uhhh, Maybe Josh's guns are fake and don't work" to "Well he's scum motivated, and passed off not 1, not 2, but 5 effing guns"

That might be, but everyone has basically been cleared of being a PGO

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That might be, but everyone has basically been cleared of being a PGO

15 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

@HokieHigh was dragged into the vat of acid by @bcb1213. He pulled out a real fake door and tried to Titanic it but the acid ate it away and he sank to the bottom. His bones floated to the top.

@HokieHigh was a Civ.

In the chaos of what just occured, five shots were fired. Nobody was able to see what happened. Once the chaos settled @TL-TwoWinsAway, @jasonwbantle, and @Raves bodies were found with large holes blown through them. @TL-TwoWinsAway had two.

@TL-TwoWinsAway was a Civ.

@jasonwbantle was a Civ.

@Raves was an Other.

Night six will be Friday at 8pm EST. Day six starts now.

So, one hit?

One gun was MWils firing.

I think there's a real chance that Malfatron lied about using his gun the day before.

Then I honestly don't know about the other.

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Yeah, I got Raves

I think there's a real chance that Malfatron lied about using his gun the day before.

That's my concern as well, but that would involve Sanchez being scum with Malf, which is a 1 day play (best case scenario), and given his push on Sanchez, that would only mean Sanchez would have to be a godfather variant, otherwise it's a back to back scum vote for us.

So, one hit?

Then I honestly don't know about the other.

Malf said he hit Sanchez and the host confirmed somebody hit Sanchez...so its possible the hit came from a faction and not his gun. Also possible he used it 

Malf is sketchy from every angle and a common point of association with much of the combos of potential scum left

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yep. I was one of the people trying to protect him at all costs 

You realize how this looks for you, right?

You're claiming a protector role, which TL also claimed a variant of and flipped...Civ. Pickle is claiming a commuter role who can target one other person each Night, and is lolcleared Civ by moderator.

On top of that, you claim to protect someone the Night they died, and the list of people who could have done that hit is increasingly slim. If I believe you, then I must also believe that Mafia not only has a factional kill that different people can use each Night, and that one of them has a strongman hit that goes through protection. That's...that's a lot to believe.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

You're claiming a protector role, which TL also claimed a variant of and flipped...Civ. Pickle is claiming a commuter role who can target one other person each Night, and is lolcleared Civ by moderator.

On top of that, you claim to protect someone the Night they died, and the list of people who could have done that hit is increasingly slim. If I believe you, then I must also believe that Mafia not only has a factional kill that different people can use each Night, and that one of them has a strongman hit that goes through protection. That's...that's a lot to believe.

Shocked The Usual Suspects GIF

Seriously though, Malf claimed OTHER, and BLUE, and there were 5 shots fired and he said he didn't do one of them, while playing for scum up until now...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yep. I mean if I was scum I could have claimed PGO...or a few other easy roles...or not claim that I tried to protect Forge the Night he died and just said myself the whole game...but do keep pushing this thought. Maybe there are 6 hits tonight and having TLs 1 shot use vials is the only protection town has 🤣

• Like 1