Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

On 8/20/2021 at 4:21 PM, jasonwbantle said:

Even tho there has been zero reason why a toaster was used and josh is toast- I’m inclined to go after one of the ppl who haven’t even posted once. I just assume they are busy in scum chat or they are too lazy to help town. Either way.

karnage

no one should forget the idea to pursue inactives was Jason's. 

Nacho

2 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

what else was i supposed to do if i thought that both karnage and myself were bad choices...?

Very confident karnage was a civ

Tho he was in 2nd and tried to get a train on someone else instead of just voting for karnage, I think he voted for K anyways

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Tho he was in 2nd and tried to get a train on someone else instead of just voting for karnage, I think he voted for K anyways

Correct. I briefly flipped to Karnage out of self preservation under the guidance of multiple players in chat. Then I tried to cause a last second flip off of Karnage onto TK3

9 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

You complain about being ignored but you have ignored the fact that Karnage was set to be replaced by Bucs, which I have pointed out multiple times. 

Bucs never confirmed this. And I said from the beginning that I was gonna go after someone if they refused to post Bc I’d assume they are in scum chat instead or are not of any value to us.

Plus I think they have to miss two votes to be replaced so…..

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

No he said I found it. And I asked if I could use it during day or night phase as I held onto it and he ignored it and instead said it’s now gone

I was asking Matts if he stole it from you 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

You made one post in 3 days. So how were we to know any of this. If I had a single person tell me they had a civ read on him for any reason at all- I’d have flipped. But you didn’t wanna show up.