Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

It is. I asked what happened and who won the vote Bc it was 7. That’s it. You’re embarrassing yourself. And after the game is over you’ll know it

Fishing would be me trying to get valued information out of you. I'm not doing that. I'm flat out telling you that you're suspicious based on your actions 

8 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

all that said, i have a civ read on jason..

I mean, he wouldn't be the first spastic town. Won't be the last. I speak from experience. Not sure that there's anyone faster to blow up a game for their own side or the opposing side than I am. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Fishing would be me trying to get valued information out of you. I'm not doing that. I'm flat out telling you that you're suspicious based on your actions 

You’re fishing for a target not for info.

legit nothing was suspicious whatsoever or I’d have tried ignoring you. It’s just silly

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I thought it was unfortunate that jason was killed early last game, as I felt he was town, then was surprised to hear that Raves intentionally didn't save him.

Now... I get it.

You get that ppl intentionally try to lose by killing other town members? Smh

Still really like the TK3 vote. 

Maybe a Matts vote. 

Dome is going to be my ride or die for the time being. 

Can't vote mwilly yet and don't want to vote squire yet. 

Raves has been quite, and Nacho is slightly disconcerting because Dome has crushed the last vestiges of meme game appreciation from my body. 

Fele okay about the twins 

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

You’re fishing for a target not for info.

legit nothing was suspicious whatsoever or I’d have tried ignoring you. It’s just silly

Fishing for a target? what are you even talking about ? lol I haven't even mentioned the possibility of voting you yet. Jesus. You think I need you to try and find a target? Play a few games with me and see how I treat votes or the way i handle voting lol. Fishing for a target LOL. 

Just now, Forge said:

Fishing for a target? what are you even talking about ? lol I haven't even mentioned the possibility of voting you yet. Jesus. You think I need you to try and find a target? Play a few games with me and see how I treat votes or the way i handle voting lol. Fishing for a target LOL. 

You were lol. Me asking what the vote was and if anyone did anything fishy at the buzzer is not suspicious. Period. I’m done talking about it. Annoying.

I like your last write up actually.