Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

3 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You are not correct. I was not given a gift, at least that I know of. His comment may have been as useful as the plumbus itself, which may have been the joke. Not sure.

It's unfortunate that I was hit right away. The items I have prevent hits, and can be given to others by my discretion at night. Now that I have less of them, and scum knows I wasn't killed, I'll certainly be finished off soon.

My recommendation to town would be not to save me. As far as I'm aware, once I lose these items I'm pretty much vanilla.

This is so suspect. The host doesn't ask you to pick a number for no reason. Denying it once its pointed out doesn't help 

3 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Wow this is the pettiest thing you’ve ever done to me! No wonder Orca kills you often

Smart Genius GIF by YoungerTV

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

As a host, does bucs mention in the night write up other hit attempts?

@bcb1213 thoughts on this

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

it was you, wasnt it

Was what me?

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What part of a Rick & Morty-themed Mafia game, and during a conversation about a plumbus, makes you think any or all of this has to have a reason?

I already showed how. Bucs is giving gifts/items/abilities for being the x post on the x page. He asked you 1 or 2. Door number 1 or door number 2. No other reason for that interaction 

Just now, The Orca said:

I already showed how. Bucs is giving gifts/items/abilities for being the x post on the x page. He asked you 1 or 2. Door number 1 or door number 2. No other reason for that interaction 

Right. But that doesn't mean I'm aware of what I gained, if I actually gained anything at all. You concluding that I'm denying something based on that information alone is a pretty unnecessary reach.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Right. But that doesn't mean I'm aware of what I gained, if I actually gained anything at all. You concluding that I'm denying something based on that information alone is a pretty unnecessary reach.

Its a pretty easy standard conclusion that is most likely accurate based on my knowledge of hosting, my knowledge of Bucs and the posts seen by you and Bucs 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HokieHigh said:

Daniel specifically stated that he thought I was civ after he put a vote on me.

There is no reason to detail the extent of my power. Suffice it to say that time spent combing through Daniel's posts was not something to be taken as time spent reviewing a fact log.

Hokie, you need to claim if you are town and now.  Everyone here knows that you are claiming 1 of a couple roles (including scum).  The more you push back and refuse to do so, the more you are gonna be suspect and distract town from finding scum.  

We know you are basically vanilla now and so does scum.  Why not just come out and claim mason or neighborizer or can talk to the dead guys 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Hokie, you need to claim if you are town and now.  Everyone here knows that you are claiming 1 of a couple roles (including scum).  The more you push back and refuse to do so, the more you are gonna be suspect and distract town from finding scum.  

We know you are basically vanilla now and so does scum.  Why not just come out and claim mason or neighborizer or can talk to the dead guys 

Of course I am town, how does claiming it make it any more believable.

24 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is so suspect. The host doesn't ask you to pick a number for no reason. Denying it once its pointed out doesn't help 

Smart Genius GIF by YoungerTV

@bcb1213 thoughts on this

Was what me?

It's up to the host how to handle those type of of things, assuming it happened. Personally I put protected/failed hits in the writeup but it's a to each their own type of dynamic 

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Its a pretty easy standard conclusion that is most likely accurate based on my knowledge of hosting, my knowledge of Bucs and the posts seen by you and Bucs 

Shocking, because you're wrong. I have not been informed that I have received anything additional.

I also don't like how Pickle has attempted to drive the narrative here: active enough to stir the pot, yet distant enough to back out and watch the resulting conversation. He's also trying to force Hokie to claim what he is, which, if Hokie was scum, he just wouldn't have hinted at anything like this early in D2 anyway. There would be no need.

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Shocking, because you're wrong. I have not been informed that I have received anything additional.

I also don't like how Pickle has attempted to drive the narrative here: active enough to stir the pot, yet distant enough to back out and watch the resulting conversation. He's also trying to force Hokie to claim what he is, which, if Hokie was scum, he just wouldn't have hinted at anything like this early in D2 anyway. There would be no need.

The only reason a scum would want to fake claim the fact that Daniel had no information is if Daniel did in fact have some solid information. 

I am voting for who Daniel was voting for (Nacho). To clarify though, I don't think any of his hunches were bad, per say. Just not based on some specific intel.