Was an indoor stadium the right choice, or would you have preferred an outdoor stadium?

pf9

A major plus of having an outdoor NFL stadium in Vegas would that the Raiders could oftentimes wear white at home, forcing their opponents to wilt in their colored jerseys. This was how the Cardinals often dealt with the heat at Sun Devil Stadium.

I remember going to the gym in Vegas and it was 117 and the blacktop was getting soft. Talked to a woman who blistered her feet at the pool because she forgot her shoes and ran across burning as she stepped. Vegas heat is no joke. Though the months of playing most of the games it's pretty nice overall but still toasty. Just be the better team and beat them. I like real grass indoors, that was a good decision with retractable field. 

Lived in Vegas for 6 yrs.... indoor was right way to go IMO. I love football in the elements, however in Vegas it’s simply too damn hot, players and fans alike would suffer. Plus like nyraider already mentioned. Conventions, concerts etc. we have the best of both worlds, indoor and grass.