Black Myth: Wukong

43M

• 11 months later...
9 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I forgot this was a thing. I think it looks pretty cool. Wukong was actually in the inspiration for Goku’s creation in dragon ball 

I'll admit I know nothing about where all this comes from (based on what I've read) but I'm going to look more into it bc of this game. The lore and very interesting

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Wukong looks awesome. It's one of a few games from Chinese led studios that have popped up in the last few years. This one is by far the most promising looking. Gonna wait for reviews, but likely a day 1 buy for me barring anything crazy happening.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, elevators_rule said:

Wukong looks awesome. It's one of a few games from Chinese led studios that have popped up in the last few years. This one is by far the most promising looking. Gonna wait for reviews, but likely a day 1 buy for me barring anything crazy happening.

Yeah, I'll wait for reviews also but the lore has me hooked. The game looks gorgeous as well. Glad it'll be out by the end of summer so won't have to wait too much longer.