Preseason Week 2 GDT - Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hufanga and Lenoir get the stat once again. 

Haha Clinton-Dix starts opposite of Hufanga? 

Right decision on Ford. He showed what he needed to in Thursday's practice where he wrecked havoc. Get him ready for week 1.

There's a part of me that has to giggle at the fact that we put the emphasis on players being healthy in this draft class and we have 3 of our rookies hurt by the time the second preseason game rolls around. 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

There's a part of me that has to giggle at the fact that we put the emphasis on players being healthy in this draft class and we have 3 of our rookies hurt by the time the second preseason game rolls around. 

Before this most recent draft, it was 100% on the Shanny & Lynch ignoring these guys injury resume and falling in love with a player's skillset. I'll give them credit for at least trying to steer away from that this year. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wait, Lynch just said Jimmy and Lance are going to alternate series in the first half LOL. 

Shanny really wasn't kidding about starting a different QB every week, huh? SMH, but this seems like Lance's time to make a move for the starting gig. 

Yeah I think we are fully in a QB competition.